Seventeen Black Roses
Well,right now i just am not in the mood to blog about what's happening in school,so i start with right after school. I was waiting with my classmate for my mother to come and well a few of the guys classmate started provoking me in a funny way which actually made me laugh and i got a little angry,the wait was quite short only and afterwards,Sammy and me just went to Causeway to have lunch together. We gotten a call from Eme and we told her to meet up somewhere. We did,we had neoprints,lunch(well more of she had lunch) and just walked around,until we got tired and headed to her place to slack.
I just love her room lots. <3 Haa. Eme brought her new-born puppies into the room and i was a little terrified,initially. I knew i had the fear of big dogs and well i thought (every sort of dogs) since the loud barking began at the CIP thingee. But then instead of being fearful,i just got so engrossed into patting and playing with them. They were just so cute little crittles. :DD I sure do wish i can describe to you how simply playful they were,but i can't,because i'm very lazy. In the midst of the patting and having chats along the way,Troy,one of my ex-p5 classmates came to Eme's house and was surprised to see the puppies too. He complimented them saying that they looked adorable and started to play with it. Eme was then playing Gunz and was really serious into the game.
We spent a few hours there and when the clock struck 3.30pm,we all headed back home. I walked back home and passed by my primary school and realised my mind was flooded with precious memories. I remember Eme,I and a few art club members painting the murals on the wall and laughing. One thing i can't forget is the chocolates. They were such a sweet gift from my ex-crush. <3 Makes me want to danc when i say that. Anyway,the past is the past. I have to get over it sometime and when i'm older,i'll know that it's all worth it. I do wish to bump into my ex-crush again and see that smile on his face again,but it would take lots of luck and effort. So i'm praying every night,wishing upon a star that my dreams can come true and that everyone will be peaceful in their respective secondary schools.
Argh. What am i crapping again? Emotional thoughts and feelings. They're just plain nonsensical rubbish.
Aww,i guess i better get going already. I have to blow-dry my hair if not i'll be ending up having a splitting headache again. :D See ya guys later..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home