Nobody said it Would Hurt so Bad
Are friends willing to sacrifice what they really want for their friend's wants? I think TRUE friends are willing to. In any case,this sentence can easily explain what happened. I'm someone who is helpful,forgiving and would do anything to help a friend in need and I can't just get something that i want; even if it's minor ? That really pains me. I don't understand why i'm so NICE at the beginning,making people to take advantage of me easier. It's hard to change the fact. I'm a sociable person and i guess i love making first moves to meeting new people.
My class has been having plenty of disclipnary problems. -sighs- I'm really worried and at the same time,it really pains me to find out that one of my friends has been taken advantage of me. Is running away an answer to all problems? I've realised that,suicide and running away are most teens' answers of their problems. That just makes no sense. If this is really what their minds work,i would have to say this.What have they been hearing for the past few years?
Bitchy as this might sound,i HATE people who cut their wrists for just a handful of problems(which can be solved,if given time) and attempted suicide. That really disgusts me somehow. We are born to be loved. Somehow,when something GREAT happens to us,we always can't help but feel a little corner of our heart is UPSET. Our problems and sufferings definitely outweighs our happiness. Why can't these people just think that there are actually people suffering far more than they are ?
Plain irritating. Grr.
Before i blow up or throw my tantrum at something,i will just stop this topic and continue on the main focus of my blog entry; TODAY. The beginning of the day was pretty much lousy. I forgotten to bring a consent form and had to call my mother to bring me my whole file. Luckily,she arrived in the nick of a time. THANKS MUMMY. :DDD Yeah,after that,nothing much happened. We only had Science and Maths and the Maths was plain confusing. I guess a lil` bit of revising would be a great help for my Maths. ^^;
Eme came over to my place today after we chatted on the phone. Something having to do with girls' instincts; which are shockingly correct most of the times. Most of the time was spent on slacking,while i drew to my heart's content. I'm in a hyper-active-happy-optimistic mood these days,making me dance and sing more. :D That's good news. I haven't tried that in years and i've been wanting to try that.
Lol. Alright,can anyone tell me where they can find Over-sized Sunglasses? They're really nifty. They are able to cover the brows and nose and that's COOL. :D I want to own one soon or maybe i'll get one on my birthday,which i highly doubt. A few more months till the June Holidays and my brithday. Ahh. I can already feel the sunrays beating on my skin.
Okay,for now i'll continue to imagine while you guys can go tag me. :P
I PRAY FOR HAPPINESS.
I PRAY FOR JOY.
I PRAY FOR HOPE.
I PRAY FOR PEACE.
I PRAY FOR LOVE.
and I PRAY FOR everything THAT'S magnificent? :DDD
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home