Let me Remember and Understand You
Oh yes,i'll start with the fact that my P.E teacher is replaced with another teacher. He's better than the old one,but average. I backed out on PE because i wasn't feeling myself and my dry cough only got worser with every second. I was excused and i leaned behind a 'gate' of the Hall and felt the cooling and soothing wind run through my skin. I feel a tingle of excitment and what brought me back to reality was that i was having problems. Friendship problems to be exact.
I'm not really looking forward to school tomorrow. There's Art,and i have to see the face of the unreasonable monster,also i don't have a fact on what we're going to do. Something like a papercut. Hrm,oh yeah,i realised that i've been standing there,freezed there and wasn't allowed to see samples of the Paper Cut. So yup,i'm clueless. My fault? Guess not. There's also D&T. Another one of my most hated subjects. I suck at it. Dirt and dust flying around everywhere. How can anyone LOVE a subject like that?
Enough of the whining,i've been awfully quiet these days. I can't help it. I wanted to cry (for once) but i held back my tears and kept my mouth shut. In my opinon,keeping my mouth shut helps alot. But what i've learnt is that it doesn't. We living in this world,have to fight for our own rights. And i've know what i have to do. I have to stop shutting up and being quiet and raise my voice. No one can take control of me. I'm only the person having control of myself. So the next time,i'm forced again. I'm gonna yell. And i promise you,it won't be pleasant.
There's this IPW project. Something for the Yellow Ribbon Project. I have to say that i support this project 101% ! Ex-convicts should be given a second chance in life. The group's funny and i was nickamed Hello Kitty. Come on,anyone of you would have freaked out at that comment. Hello Kitty,is a cute and soft-spoken kitten. I am not cute (not so cutsey cutsey) >.<; and i'm not really that soft. When i want certain things to be in my way,i just shout at the person who gets in the way. Fear me. So yup,i guess i'm one of the endangered or rare species of Hello Kitty. The one which got turned black. >D
Evil crap. Lol. I've been having quite some luck with my crush. When i was trying to start the starting of the song in a typical speaking voice,i just started singing. That song happened to be from Avril Lavigne. He immediately turned,looked at me,in somekind of shocked expression.I can't help but hid the blush and then stopped singing. It was embarassing but at the same,worth it. :)
I pray for everything to be at peace. Maybe i'll take the idea of putting books at the bottom of my desk. Instead of sharing my friend's locker. It's kinda spoilt and also,it makes me feel kinda guilty. Sports Day is coming soon already. I want to absent myself on that day. I don't think i can handle such a weather. I still can imagine Sports Day for the past six years in Primary School. The heat was unbearable !
Shit. God make me sick. I'm down with the sore throat and some other minor illnesses. My mother actually called me to stay in back and not head to school but well,knowing that i would be missing alot,i just headed to school. The first period already gone bad. I forgotten to bring my Science Theory Workbook. Tell me. Can anything go wrong at the start of day? -sighs-
Well,despite all the whining and insults about today. I've gotten 40/50 ,meaning a straight A1 for my Geography! Hell am i elated! I've gotten far from what i aimed to get. Woo-Hoo. :D I guess Geography isn't so bad afterall. Just have to memorise some facts,maps and stuff. >.<; Haha. Before i start bragging,i shall end this entry with a nice and short ending.
Ciaoo mates ~ <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home