All my life i've waited,This is True
Don't tell me she's not happy at me. I don't care if she's fucking pissed off with my attitude,but all i know is that i will DO nothing to betray a friend. Even an enemy. Because when granted trust,i will keep it,close to my heart. Well,she has a crush on a close guy-classmate of mine and well yes,i'm good friends with him. Let me guess; she's really jealous or she thinks i'm attracting him. I'm no playgirl. I shall make this clear to everyone. I might have a playful appearance but i'm NOT. Shit.
Hahaa. Anyway,just to make this clear. I guess i'm not really into the crush that i've been liking for about a month already. -sighs- All good things or bad things have to come to an end. I felt really downcast about that rumour and so i just dropped out everything. I think i can no longer trust that friend anymore. She is just telling me lies. Is she making me trap in a world filled with lies? Heck care. I'm not going to care about this anymore. It's just a waste of time.
I've been mixing around with different people and of different gender. I guess that's a good thing. Since i don't really hang around with the different gender in my Primary School days,i feel more outgoing now and am looking forward to the Secondary 1 camp. I heard that my primary school's P5 camp is gonna be calling students to come over to CHR for those high and low elements. Eek. I will be able to see some familiar faces,at least. Lol.
A couple of guys along with my friend and me had a paperball fight and my friend had to pick up all the paper balls,since the relief teacher caught her. Was really nice getting to know those two guys,they're really friendly. :D My form teacher didn't come today ( YAY!) and my PE teacher came. He talked quite a long of crap for almost the whole lesson and called us to run around part of the school for a round. I managed to be in between,lucky i didn't catwalk. Lol.
The school just issued us the new timetable and it's bad news that Art has only one period! It used to be two periods! Ahwells. Lucky that PE date never change,if not it'll be a 'jackpot',having two PE lessons in a week. Damn,is that frustrating. The sports day is coming and i would love to take this opportunity to wish all runners or the compeititors,all the best. :D I'll be supporting my house,but then all the best,still. ;)
For now,ciaoooo...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home