Only a single soul can see through that shadow
Okay,so i usually like good-looking and NOT worth it guys,but so what? I guess that's my attitude. No one can change that. Well,if you guys are thinking that i'm always judging a book by it's cover,i guess so and well i have a purpose behind. Even,play-boys have something inside that only a single soul can see through. It's something wonderful. I guess that's the reason. I see through many things but i don't get why,i'm the victim of all this torture.
My friends leave me wondering if i should carry on where i last stopped and only tell me things that are sometimes hard to believe. A huge number of girls would go crowded over a totally cute guy and i'm kinda stuck at this situation. I don't know who to trust and who to enter straight into my heart. I guess i'm just not really used to this kind of life. I must have been very much pampered during Primary School. ^//^ Haha. No worries,i will be MORE independent and teach myself. Who needs these classmates afterall? Jealousy might have caused this and friendship can mend it back.
Ohyeah,speaking of which,i think i'm really addicted to the comic,Fruits Basket. It seriously rocks. I wanna get hold of the next volume ASAP. The guys in the story are man sweet and the main character is my personal role-model. Happy-go-lucky,sweet and never regretful. :) She's definitely one of a kind. And did i mention she is VERY cute? Haha ! Lame. Alright,so i recommend this comic,along with Tsubasa. These two comics rock. ROCK. (:
I think i'm gonna blog more crap if i go on,so i should hit publish. So later dudes and dudettes ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home