Monday, February 06, 2006

I've been always myself,how about You?

It's been a really "fun" day,filled with tears,laughter,anger and stress. I didn't attend the IT lesson today due to some really important matters. And it happens to my DEAR :D mother and crush's birthday. So Happy Birthday to the both of you. <33 I'm glad i managed to get a nice necklace for my mother (from Sammy and me) and enclose it in a nice wrapped box and surprised her when she was really depressed over some family matters.

I'm not really willing to blog it all out. It's confidential somehow. Everything was sorted out after a while and well at that moment,i feel my tears rolling freely and i immediately froze as i wiped them away. Sometimes i really wonder what tears mean? I've been meaning to ask this question to a sensible old man (if i'm able to spot him) but that would be quite impossible. Anyway,back to home. So,we all headed to Turf City to have a big together family lunch to celebrate my mother's brother.

It's so funny and when i came across a really big crab egg,i went and said OMG in an amazingly hilarious voice and my mother followed me and she laughed. :DD Haha. I must be really good at acting,eh? The whole lunch ended up pretty fine and i bought a magazine because the front covers have Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee ! I can't help it but i have to admit it that they LOOK REALLLY CUTE... :D

-dies- Haha. (I agree with Felicia) Well,stress. STRESS. STRESS ! I really don't know what to do. I haven't started with the carnival banner and the Geography Project. -.-; That is damn. I have to rush to blocks tomorrow to sell the remaining carnival tickets (see how..i hate the school :< ) and my form teacher promised the class that if we manage to sell 80% of the class' ticket,she will treat us to BIG BIG PIZZAS. I'm not sure if my class is that committed to such a huge task,but i'm trying. I might not look convincing,but i carry a sweet smile,right? So buy from me lah. (Lame)

I would love to say a big thankyou to all my dear new-classmates (those who helped me bring that smile up again) and Eme.. :) Sandy,and SAMMY too. :D You guys are my shining stars on my dull dull star-less night. Haha. Well,i would stop blogging. God bless you guys and me too. :P -is selfish- Alright,later you all and enjoy school-ing. Hopefully,it won't be that tortorous. :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home