It's Just You & Me
Yeah,ELDDS was fine today and i need to re-do my monologue and ended up reading a new one which i'm not really familiar with,but it was alright. It's funny how when i think that my class sucks at first,it turns out to be a better class. I have to learn to love my class,afterall i have to be with them for 2 yrs unless i drop out of Express,which i don't wish or intend to do. Anyway,i think i'm really a decisive person,i can't make up my mind and i'm always in a dilemma. What's up with that? I gotta stop being so like that and be open-minded,right now,i shall focus on everything that's leading straight forward. (Mind you,not the path of destruction)
I just remember,my mother and father just came back from Thailand (they went there for praying) and they bought my siblings and I some nifty stuff which i treasure like diamonds. :D Ooo..i love describing things and fortunately,i will not suck at it during compos. My english teacher says that none of the students scored 15 and above. -.-; Argh,i am not really that good at english anymore and Science is a complex world for me,and if there's anything i want to ask my dedicated seniors,i would love to ask about the vernier calipers because i completely don't understand it. Dunn..I already read the science textbook and view through the theory and practical workbooks but still,i have no idea how to read it,i just know how to open it. Aww..crud.
Anyway,i'm really addicted to playing Maple i guess and i won't be playing it that often,same goes as going online because i have to let my computer rest. -pats the computer's PCU- Yeah,so be aware of my short term hiatus. I'm really gonna dedicate half or a third of my life to my studies and i'm going to do whatever it takes to have a degree,a Doctor's Degree sounds nice but too high-class for such a person like me. I'll see and i have to deal with the Carnival Stall's deco tomorrow. And the I/C is not staying back ! :(( It sounds like i'm liking him or something ! OPPS.
Alright,i'll stop blogging i don't feel like telling more. Tehee.. :P Later guys and gals !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home