Thursday, February 16, 2006

Him & Her sounds like a little play couple.

Well i'm back for more action. It's been a LOT of days since i last blogged and here's the latest juice on what's happening. :P I managed to sell the tickets and needded not to go for the CIP-outing. Thanks so much to those who have purchased the tickets. ROCK. You guys rock.

Anyway,it's been a really busy week. Crush problems,Stress managment and also the Carnival event. It's really giving me head-aches but still i guess it's kinda worth it. I went to one of my new classmates' house today and we made the BEST chocolate marshmallow (including roasted ones) and they were so yummmmyy.. but the bad thing is that it stained our teeth badly and we look like retards. :) It was fun.

So yeah,i think i might have this slightest or even heaviest crush on the I/C i mentioned in the few past blog entries and thanks to some big-mouths,the secret is no longer called a secret. But i don't care. Well,if they are asking and teasing me about that,they are just wasting their time because i am NOT entertained. Thankyou very much. Well,it's kinda weird how sometimes i can really judge a book by it's cover but sincerely i can't really help it. ^^' I'm an idiot who tells people to "Not judge a book by it's cover" and don't be a good role-model. Wtf. I'm being some kind of crazy lady here..

Well,yes,speaking of that,i would love to wish everyone a happy Belated Valentine's Day. I'm so sorry i couldn't go on the computer on that Special Day but i want to wish everyone happiness,joy and love. May peace be always within you and never give up on the things that make you smile. So yeah,i don't really treat Valentine's day as a big deal,just shower your partner with love everyday and that's the best gift. So i'll stop blogging here,i'm getting bored. Later dudes and dudettes~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home