Thursday, February 09, 2006

Because i don't want to like you anymore

It's been really tough these days and Sammy got sick. GET WELL SOON,dearie ! :D Well,i just hate the I/C of the carnival stall. He sucks. He sucks ass and i dare shout it out to the world. What's with me? Do i look too sweet and gentle to be taken advantage of ? I most certainly am. If not,you wouldn't have taken advantage of me. Hah-ar. It's so sad that you almost made me cried and infact you already did. But my few tears are meant to be flown.

I just don't get it. Humans and maybe more specifically Singaporeans.. (some) are too LAZY and irresponsible. What's up with that? What made them that way. That is what that makes me curious. Most probably,the I/C has no idea how much stress i'm facing. Wait till he gets to be in my shoes and wears a skirt. I'll be looking and then laughing. I heck care.

I've enough of crying,shouting,scolding myself. That's totally enough,man. You obviously ain't one. So,if you ever knew the reason why i hung up so fast on you? It's because i hate you and the more i hear your voice,the more i feel like screaming to you straight on the face,but i can't. That's far too cruel. (I'm such a kind-hearted soul. Bleah..) I thought you were GREAT,perfect and someone that i can rely and trust but i certainly know that i can't judge books by it's cover. So the next time,when i fall for a dreamy guy,i better think twice. Sometimes,even cute guys have zero personality. And he's in that catergory. Zero Personality. I'm glad i didn't get to sit with him during Chinese Caligraphy Class. I would be pondering how i am gonna talk to him. 95.5% i'm gonna shake my head and then avoid his stupid crap jokes. It's no more entertaining.

Anyway,besides the BAD stuff that happened today that made me feel really down. Great stuff happened. Like in ELDDS,two of my classmates joined it and we had a whale of a time. We talked,chat and act. :) Afterwards,when i head home,Eme suggested that one of the classmates join us in searching for our comics and well i dreaded the thought of it. (I'm not accustomed to hanging around with guys.) And so it ended fast and i headed home and took a long rest,watching the television.

Up till now,i regret nothing i do. I'm gonna complain to teacher and pass the WHOLE work to him tomorrow. No regrets. Just happiness and stress-free. Later dudettes and dudes. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home