Sunday, February 19, 2006

And it's because what's outside that you don't like

I'm so sorry for not blogging about the first day of the carnival. But sincerely speaking,it's been a whole lot of fun. I really LOVE my new classmates. Some of them,that is. :) Alright,i'll spill.

February 18
I had to wake up early because i had to reach school at 7.45 to get the whole store in good shape. It was really tiring and i met Emelia at the bus-stop and we listened to the song that i recorded. Really nice,especially since throughout the bus-ride the sky was really beautiful. So when we reached there,some of my classmates were already there. We had a discussion and started the whole thing out. A classmate and I baked the chocolate (and it was incredibly tasty and yummy). The whole business for the day was really good. :) I'm really impressed and it hit above what i expected. Maybe it's because i didn't really like the whole school during that period. Hehe.

After my shift,i went to Sun Plaza with Emelia,Zai and one of his friends. We watched Pink Panther and it was really a hilarious show. (Highly recommended to watch when you're in a depressing state) We had a whale of a time laughing my asses off and afterwards,Zai and his friend left while Emelia and me just walked around. We had a big hole in our pocket and decided to head home fast. But before heading home,i headed to her place to collect some stuff back and borrowed a book. I missed her house so much and the puppies were all so adorable ~

Soon after a few long minutes,i left and then headed home and started reading Fruits Basket,the comic. I'm really addicted to it,the story plot is just so interesting. Thanks Emelia for introducing me to that book. In the midst of my reading,i heard my handphone rang and i unwillingly picked up to check who SMSed. Turned out to be one of my guys classmates. I replyed without interest but a little anxious because he was asking if i liked a certain guy. Lol.

Funny,eh? The whole SMS 'chat' went quite well and it was funny to see him being so sweet when he apologised for something. That's why guys are so complicated,sometimes. They can be rough at outside,but inside,they are totally sweet. :) I'm really impressed.

So that's how my day went. Nothing interesting,nothing boring. But just a typical day.

19 February
I slept till late morning and then woke up to get ready for the second fantastic day of the carnival. Oh yeah,did i mention i got purchased pretty bangles and a test-tube with my name spread across,colored gel and sad inside? :P Lol,i'm such a show-off.

So,i arrived with normal clothes and finally,decided not to tie my hair (since it would be a waste of time) and i amazed my classmates. I guess they picture me with a more innocent and nice girl look,haha,but i'm kinda elated. :) One of my classmates even teased me,making me embarassed,i walked around with Sammy and Emelia and we went to spray our hair. I sprayed the front parts of my hair,blue and gold. Maybe it was rather the fringe and afterwards decided to go the manicure store. But it was definitely a waste of money. Bad service. Seriously. My nails look kinda in a worser state. No offence. I donated quite a sum to my stall and then helped to clear up. I think the I/C looked really cute. -squeak- And the other were really nice. I'm just glad that i don't look like i've been turned bad. It's just that,i want to try out new things.

A pretty nice time at school and i headed to Causeway Point with Emelia since she was starving. We shared a plate of Ocean Pasta at Pastamania and had a Bubble Tea. Yumyum. Really delicious. When both of us reached our plate,i immediately took out the nail polish remover and removed the disgusting colors away,while Emelia hogged the computer to play Gunz. The sound effects are really amazing ! Well,yeah,nothing much afterwards and right now,i'm here typing,wondering why i feel a part of me is empty. I guess it's because of the dreams i had last night,scary in someway,but i absolutely forgotten every detail of it. I guess i'm not really fit to be an owner of a Dream Diary. Haha. Ohwells. That's me.

Anyway,i have to stop blogging already. I'm off to reply to some emails and note and read the book. Damn,i've been such a dis-organised person these days and the Common Tests are coming,so i shall block myself from the computer for some time,to catch up with some revision and stuff. I'm not sure if it's even possible to hit a really high score. Lol. Alright,all the best to myself and later dudes and dudettes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home