You're my reason to Smile and laugh inside
Yeah,i've been having stomach cramps lately and i just realise that i offend people very easily. So let me apologise to you guys earlier first. If i happen to offend you anytime,at least i will be saying sorry twice. Heheh. I just don't get it why i act so different when i'm with a stranger. So let me warn you guys,you want to intro any of your other friends to me,you better NOT. It's already harmful,especially those ultra-sensitive ones.
Now,let me blog other today and yesterday. Yesterday we had practice with the others and had to stay at the canteen for a few minutes because of the pouring rain. It just gets worser and worser everyday. The good thing about that is that i manage to chat and get to know my seniors better,GREAT. :DD Haha. I'm really laughing here,for no particular reason. I'm weird and lame,yeah ? Alright,let's drop this subject. I had a EL Compo test today and well,i just wrote what i could. ^^; I'm still hoping that when my teacher reads,she'll know that i have a passion for writting.
Art class was really funny. Well,it wasn't really Art Class. We had to proceed to the Lab to have an 'Internet Safety' talk and it was kinda funny,because my art teacher looks funny and at first when he stepped inside the class,he introduced himself again,when he did a week ago. A guy that i'm fond of,immediately mentioned a school he taught before and the whole class told him that he had been here the previous week and burst into fits of laughter. :) Art class was really funny and i guess even though the teacher is weird,he's funny. I might be looking forward to every Art Class from now. -smiles-
Well,Science Class..hrmm..we went to a Chemistry Lab and played with the Bunsen Burner. We had to wear the ugly googles. :(( Lol and it's funny that the teacher has to call me to switch off the lights and fans at various timing and spilled some water over my bench and it landed on my hair and my friends laughed. It's funny and i guess Science is damn interesting. :P I have got a test about the drawing of the apparatus and the functions,also the parts of the Bunsen Burner and it's functions. I better get to study. ARGH. Lol.
Ahwells,i'll stop blogging here. Later,you all ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home