Friday, January 27, 2006

Take a name and bring me Down

Argh..the carnival thing and the geography test is stressing my poor brain up. :(( Alright,i'll start,since being the co-I/C for the stall,i have MANY responsibilities,i offered to help to decorate a majong paper which provides all sorts of information and got 80% of it completed,some of the information are not stated there yet since our group has not enough time to discuss. >.<;

I dunno but i've got the feeling that i'm getting fond of this guy,Matt*,who is the I/C. Seriously,i'm not going to expose so many information but that another guy,Ivan* i grew fond of,the spark died out becuase of one simple thing. Ivan is just like any other sporty,playboy,he ONLY talks to pretty and really skinny girls. What's the point? But what happened shocked me a little,while Matt and i were discussing about the stall matters and laughing about some stuff we joked about,Ivan just came into picture and then laid a shoulder on Matt's shoulder.

When my form teacher haven't called him to present the group's idea yet,Ivan just pushed Matt to the front where the teacher finally called him. It's strange though but i doubt that he's jealous,lonely,maybe he just wants something or am interested in what we're discussing about. Anyway,during the Chinese New Year celebration,this ex-chinese classmate of mine,Fred* saw me passing my handbook to Matt,he thought that it was meant for Ivan and he immediately blurted out.."She is so SIAO one,don't give her your number,later she call you at midnight." I was stunned to hear that and wanted to scold him with some foul words but i resisted and just called him to stop it. But what came out that totally offended me a lot and make the little spark died was that Ivan called me "Siao..ar..you.." I just looked at him and then frowned as i hid myself under my bag and waited for Matt to finish noting his number.

While i was passing my handbook,my classmate last year and this year teased me saying that i liked him and Matt just turned and glanced at me sideways and i avoided eye contact with him. When he finished passing me the handbook,i instantly put it inside my bag and then looked out for my friends,they already had partners and were paired up perfectly and i was the odd one out. I heck care. I just hate being behind those boys,they are complete idiots sometimes. I just don't comprehend why boys are still so childish. The name-calling and making fun of my name has stopped so i don't find it a burden but i'm sure that when i come back to my school,my impression on the guys in the Secondary 1 level will definitely decrease,thanks to the guys in my class(only some).

Flirts..flirts..every girl now is a flirt. What's up with that? It's plain irritating,while i'm watching the performance,i see girls turning back,looking at the guys and then offering sweets,laughing at jokes that was meant to be NOT funny and so on and fore,i really am pissed off with my class. Even if it won consolation prize for the Chinese New Year Decoration,i heck care. I didn't even get a small prize for my hard work. Staying 2 days back for the decorations,drawing the words,wasting my marker ink and then wasting my money for some of the decorations. Bullshit. Just bullshit. When a day gets worse,it just gets WORSER and WORSER,no doubt. I just know that it means that things will be better in the future and it better be.

I've got a handful load of homework to do and have to stay back for a Coffee with my form teacher,along with my buddy and head to school back again for the stall thingy. I'm needing to remember what to do and so on,i just hope it won't be that stressful. It's a big jump from Primary School and Secondary School,i realise.

Alright enough of the whining,i visited EPS today ! :DDDDDD OMG. YOU GUYS ROCK MY SOCSK OFF. 6 PEACE ROCKS MAN ! We had so many random fun,laughter,engaged in teasing,eating and running too. A whole lot of fun combined together for a get-together meeting which was meant to be for Sandy,Eme and me. :D I'm just glad and damn elated that you guys turn up,even if i hope that my crush turns up. ^//^ Haha. Lame.

Well,i guess i'll stop here for now. Later you guys and gals !

* Names are changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home