Saturday, January 28, 2006

My heart's out of Order

It's been a stressful week at school and i wish i can transfer out and go to another school. School sucks. I always and will forever dread the thought of going it. Afterall,it's just a few weeks at school and i'm already suffering from homework,tests,projects and peer problems. Mind you,it ain't peer pressure. I just don't really like my class. It sucks. No offence or anything. I speak what's on my mind when i blog.

Anyway,i shall drop the subject and type what happened yesterday and today but first of all,i would love to wish all chinese and everyone a Happy Chinese/ New Year ! May your god bless you at this festive season and you'll get whatever you desire. I just love my family lots. <3 Haha. That came out random. I ate steamboat for today and yesterday. Yesterday was the first steamboat i had in 2 years and i'm loving it like the last time i ate it. I went to my uncle's place to have a 'buffet' and then hogged the computer and played Maple Story. I found it's damn addictive and i want to play it every minute,everytime when i'm bored to death at the computer.

I've been training and i still am a beginner because i am not really ready to become a warrior yet. I just need to level up once more and i'm done so i'm playing it again later. My parents are going off to Bangkok to pray at the temple,i hope the hotel's bed would be really comfortable and i'm elated that business rise for my parents. :D I believe in God and pray for everything every night before i go to bed. But yet again,i still can't get over the death of my beloved grandfather. I'm more scared of the dark and i always have the feeling of ghosts (even if i tell myself not to believe in such things,i still believe in it,like how i believe in aliens) . If's strange and somehow i can't control it. Like yesterday night,i begged my sister to accompany me to the restroom but she was tired and i shivered as i walked to the restroom. Really scary,especially with my grandfather staying here,bringing his disgusting habits along.

Alright,i shall stop that and check out what dates i'm free so that i can head to the cinemas to watch In Her Shoes and Walk the Line . I really love Reese Witherspoon's actings and she rocks hard,along with Jessica Alba,Cameron Diaz,Mischa Barton and so many more actresses that i can't remember but i admire their acting. :) Anyone free to accompany me? Go ahead and leave a tag at my place before i get beaten up by my violet younger brother.

Well,i guess i have to stop blogging already. It's a random stop but i don't want to be shouted at by my younger brother. He's a more bigger size and more violent and fiercer person than me and it's unbelievable. Well,later guys and gals and Happy Chinese New Year !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home