Maybe i don' want to,maybe i Want to.
Let's see,this entry will be rather straight-forward,but if you are one of the girls who do this,you'll probably be offended,but please,don't be. Just treat this like a lecture or something else that will teach you something. First off,i want to ask myself,why do they want to make their skirts so low? I'm sure that guys wouldn't be interested in these girls,except those horny ones. >_>
If you think that wearing SHORTS skirts is COOL. You are definitely and SO SO wrong. You're bringing shame to the school,strangers and even sometimes your parents. It's disgusting and if you're not stick-thin,my advise is to wear skirts which touches your knee. You'll feel more secure and it wouldn't tell so obviously to some other students that you're not THIN. Yeah,i'm pretty naggy but i hate the sights and i pick up this topic because it makes me puke just thinking of it.
I will stop saying anything more about this. Hopefully,there'll be a change in the number of short-skirts girls. I just feel shameful seeing those girls wondering around the shopping centers and void decks with such ugly skirts. Yes,i really have to use the word Ugly.
Anyway,i think that i'm kinda fond of a guy in my school. Just that i want to get to know him more but it's really nothing. I guess,i must have expected him to be a nice person but i'm proofed wrong. Hahaha. I'm such a obstinate person,judging books by it's cover.. Urgh. I should change that habit.
I think i better clean the place up,i was freaked out when i saw a cockroach at the sink at my place at around midnight. Luckily,i didn't scream,if not,the whole block's lights will be on,thanks to me. Argh,a garden of insects. I might be growing a phobia about insects. -.-; Hahahaha.
Alright,later you all. :D
/EDIT
Encouragment to myself : I must never give up easily and so fast on my two CCAs first. Even if i know i'm regretful,at least i will be trying.
Anyway,i added three ribbons for supporting some illnesses which cause the death of many innocent human,please,feel free to put them on your blogs,sites or whatever. Thanks to Sammy who introduce me to these pretty and nifty ribbons. God bless ALL victims. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home