I want to Smile like i mean it everytime You walk pass
At first,it was pretty boring. Bouncing the ball at the dry areas which the basketball can sometimes fall into the puddles of water. Haha and after a while,even if it was raining,the teacher in charge along with the basketball girls headed to the basketball court where we practised. I stepped and felt water splashing on my socks and i was completely drenched from head to toe after a few hours of training. It was tough but seriously,i learn a couple of stuff. I'm glad to know that i have sincere and patient basketball seniors who are able to lend a helping hand. You guys rock.
Now,if i were to ask what's my most favourite thing in the world,i will be answering The Rain. When the droplets of water drop at water puddle,they create an amazing effect that definitely make me feel really comfortable somehow and since these few days have been raining cats and dogs,you guys will already know that i'm happy. Even if i don't get to sleep in the cool air-conditioned room,the sound of the rain pelting down always never fails to make me fall into a sweet dream. :P Enchanting,isn't it ?
Urgh. All my books are drenched and my science textbook's corner is torn off. I guess i'll be waiting for it to dry before wrapping it,to prevent these incidents from ever happening again. I guess,after this training,i will feel more confident when playing basketball. Haha,afterall,i really did came here because of my confidence level. -grins-
Alright then,i'll be off to do some english,science,maths and other topics revision. I'm really comitted to my studies and CCAs,and that's good news. Haha. Later you guys! ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home