Monday, December 05, 2005

You're everything i wanted and dreamed of.

Lucky me,i manage to espace from attending the praying today for my grandmother. I know i'm naughty but it's pratically fine with my parents since i went praying the day before. So,i went to Lot 1 today to shop with my whole family and to watch Chicken Little. I just love the graphics so much and the little Chicken,it is simply so cute,especially the song at the starting. :P

Okay,so when i was thinking that i'm running out of nice tops,i bought a new one and i LIKE it a lot. :D It's blue colour and it's pretty neat. Not much mess and the decoration at the side is pretty cool too! Plus,my mother purchased two long skirts for both my sister and I. The sweet life,eh? So,i've been wanting to buy the Sims 2 University and i bought it,along with the 'In Her shoes' movie-based novel,i just think that it can help to kill time along with watching the Fantastic 4 movie which my brother bought for my sister,myself and maybe my maid to watch. I think i'm watching it later,lol.

So,overall,the trip was pretty nice,just that i have to complain that the Lot 1 Theatre was kinda creepy. I didn't really know i have this phobia of walking those stairs.. (well not really stairs) at the cinema and i was so terrified. ): The moment i sat down,i felt the chair rocking a little. I had to grab onto the drink holder throughout the whole movie,so i dare say that i don't quite enjoy the trip to the movie. The backdoor couldn't be used for the exit,so my maid,brother and sister had to use the front door which is so far from our seat. -.-; That's pretty lame. I rather go to Causeway Point to watch the movie. It's always better there,and i'm used to it anyway.

My mother also took mini photos of my siblings and me for our passports. We might be going for a vacation to somewhere..i was thinking Hong Kong Disneyland but that'll be after the posting and stuff when i'm totally finished with all the stuff. In that way,it'll be a more relaxing trip but let me tell you all that it's not confirmed yet. Hehehs. I just can't believe that Jessica Alba stars in The Fantastic 4 movie,i was suspecting something familiar with Inivisble Woman and guess what? It's her,i love her so much,plus my mother thinks she has a pretty face! Haha.

Ohyeah,when we were at the mall,there was this shooting and i walked past the shooting area with my siblings and maid,so,maybe on a random chinese drama show,i might be seen with this blue t-shirt and green flowing skirt. Lol,that's pretty cool. I couldn't figure out who was the star but she sure looked really familiar! Ohwells. So much for a very typical trip,but i had a whale of a time. Also,i had a great chat with my parents during lunch time,which is pretty good.

...Guess i better be off to watch the movie.. THE SKY IS FALLING. -runs in circles- Just kidding. I just love that phrase. =3 Later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home