Thursday, December 01, 2005

When we turn back now,will our jokes still be funny ?

Darnit. :P Okay,i haven't be online much these days because i'm just busy playing the Sims 2,it totally rocks. I definitely need to get Univeristy and the Sims that my sister and I are controlling are perfection and they have 2 dream dates and the dedication is totally sweet! -dies-

Okay,but,the program crashed suddenly and the game wasn't saved. Ohwells. I don't care but then making friends suddenly became an easy job and we'll work on it,staying up late till 4.30am again. -.-; Hehehs. We do that everyday and it NEVER gets boring! Lol. Anyway,i'm just dead bored at home,there's completely nothing much to do besides couch-potato-ing and slacking. I better look for more tips/hacks and cheats. The 'boolproof' hack completely destroyed the fun in the game last time. ;___;

I'm so getting the Paint Shop Pro soon and i'm going to get it. Lol. Meanwhile,any evergreeners can feel free to add me on MSN. I seriously need to add more people in my contact list. And yeah,i have to get busy on Alicia's friendster page. :P Shall add that to my to do list even if i do not have one.

Okay,gotta go,later guys and gals. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home