Please help me Find a way to carry on Again
I don't want to break promises anymore. I find it such a
I want to be loved but now when i find out that some people don't deserve my love,i just throw it away. This has nothing to do with that special person that is gone forever. Your soul will always remain in our hearts. And since lots of bad things have been happening now and nightmares coming in and out,i think that it's time to work harder the following year and not hang out too much. Watching movies at a time like this,is definitely a most obstinate idea,but somehow,it helps.
I want to make sure that these two special person who didn't make it in these two years will remain touched in my hearts forever and that's no lie. I will pray every night and every day for your happiness in a different dimension. Maybe,you think i'm crazy but i just think that i want the best for them. ..I don't want to whine anymore but i have to blog about this. I just can't keep it bottled up in my tiny little heart enclosed with some of my deepest and darkest secrets. It's not safe there.
Right now,there's nothing to do but hope and pray that things will get better. I'll be attending the funeral for 3 days,so don't expect Sammy or me to be online these few days for hours and hours. Lots of things have happened and even if electronics help,it just makes us feel more guilty. Weird,eh? I know that too. I'm weird. I don't think that i can go on with a grumpy and gloomy look until 22 December. I might not be smiling because i have a reason not to smile and that's that. I really wish that a miracle will happen. Where are my guardian angels when i need them ? -sighs-
Anyway,i shall stop blogging. You guys,have a fantastically nice day/night. God bless and later.
R.I.P to that special person. (From my mother's side)
- And i hope that my grandmother(from my father's side)
will be happy in heaven.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home