Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm always faulted,blamed and HATED

Okay,so the three day funeral went out just like any other funeral. I'm rather worried for some of my relatives. It's really something big for them and as they suggested,we brought my grandfather (who is that special someone mentioned in my earlier post) to a place where cremation took place. Tears were 'wasted' and we felt really painful.

But all the pain soon fade away,we just told ourselves that when people grow old,they'll go and hopefully,my grandfather will be living in his big house which we burned for him,peacefully,happily and with a satisifed look,looking down at us,like our guardian angel. :) I just hope that my grandmother will be alright. I'm really concered but at least her sister is there with her till Monday. My grandmother cries almost everyday and she doesn't have sufficent rest. That's what that worry me. Living alone in the apartment that used to be shared with my grandfather is really scary but then i'm a little happy because my baby cousin visits her almost everyday.

So,it's over already. The spirit of my grandfather is free and happy also. I'm glad but at the same time,sad inside for my grandmother,who is alone. I suggest participating in IRC and dance lessons for her,she used to be so active before this thing happened. The worst part of the departure of my grandfather was that he wanted to see my sister and me and we only visited him in the hospital. I feel really guilty. But i can't just cry over spilled milk. It's useless.(Just like what Beverley said)

Okay,well,i'm gonna collect my opting results next week,wish me best of luck,alright?I'm gonna need it and for my best friends,all the best! :D You really deserve to go to the schools you all desired. For now,later.



Above are thumbnails to some pretty images i came across while surfing the net. :P Feel free to save them in your server. Happy Viewing. [I wonder why i'm suddenly all so hyper. Ohwells]

Please click on the thumbnail and it will open up to a new page with the image you clicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home