I'll be waiting underneath my Christmas Tree
Please,i don't need too much consolation(sp?),i just want more encouragment words. I just hope that i'm able to make it to Christ Church. Heheh. ^^; Anyway my parents are planning to go on a holiday by themselves and maybe with my brother during the Chinese New Year holiday next year! That calls for more space and more freedoom at the house and no more irritating quarrels! :DDD Haha,maybe i'm just crapping. Okay,so last night,i have a really weird dream,combined of so many scenes that maybe i've been before. Funny,eh? Ohwells,i'm weird and that's why i dream of weird stuff.
I'm not really looking forward to going to school on the 22nd December,i don't want to see her face anymore. It just makes me burn on the inside and the smile that i shine to her will be an ugly smile that will maybe crack my friends up. I just think that she is not fit to be a best friend. After all the lying and after all the
Realising that some things aren't meant to be,made me stronger and that's obviously good news! :D I wonder why i'm smiling so fast,i guess it's a habit,right,guys? Turns out that i share a same birthdate as a celebrity,i found that out on Teenage and my brother purchased the two wrong issues of Tsubasa. Aww..he cares for us,but it's alright that he purchased wrongly. I'm happy that he knows that we read it whole-heartedly.
Hmm..this looks like a reallly long entry. But before i end this entry,i have to agree with Felicia that "My Only Wish" by Britney Spears is really a magical song! ;3 I'm still hating Lindsay Lohan and Madonna as before. -nod nod- And that's something extra. ^^; For now,later,guys and gals. Merry X'mas in advance!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home