I think of You and the clouds in my Head disappear
When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I'm sad and confused
When it all gets turned around and 'round
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do
Is think of you
I think of you and it's gone
Like you chase away the storm
Making it all okay
I think of you
I think of you and I'm strong
And I know I can go on
It's like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you
Now I know what love means
And whatever life may hold for me
Through the fire
Through the rain I believe
Cause there's nothing I can't bear
Knowing that you will be there
If I fall I won't break
Through it all I'll make it through
Cause all I have to do
And when I think I'm all alone
I can't see the way to go
Lost in the rain of my own tears
To wash away the pain and fear
For the good times and the bad times
I just think of you
Cause you know you get the best of me
I just think of you
I just don't know,i can be both happy and angry at the same time but all i do is bottle up my emotions and occupy myself with the books. It's really crazy sometimes,when there's everything inside you trying to emerge but you don't want them to emerge. I just want my life to be just plain fine but just because of these stuff,i can't be just fine..i can't just smile and then laugh. I'm a human being and i have emotions. It's crazy thinking that i don't have any emotions.
This entry is a short one and the above is the lyrics of 'I think of You' - Tata Young. Go and sing if you want,the song is in the playlist. Later..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home