Friday, December 02, 2005

Dying to breathe in these Abudant Skies

Okay,so maybe i'll stick with this layout anytime. It rocks. :) Seriously. Anyway,last night was used up for packing my whole table and making it sparkle,well not literally. Lol.

Anyway,i dreamt about my primary school last night and well it seems like a better view and what i wanted of my last day of school. There were some bad things happening but in the end,everything turned out fine. Speaking of that,the dream also involves my both crushes. The ex and the current one,that i'm trying to let go and never thought i will. Ohwells. I'm still wondering and hoping that i can continue the dream about that particular guy,i really want to find out his name,hopefully,it's a nice one! :DD

Speaking of that,i was wondering about the future. The period when i get married and stuff. My form teacher once told me the year before that i would marry a rich man. Well,for that,i'm really happy but i'm more of happy for the child that i'll be having. He/she will have more talents then me and finding a game would be easier with more talents. :P Anyway,off that matter. I'm freaking boring at home,let's just say that i run out of options and the only option left is to buy the Sims 2 University! Hehehs.

Okay,i downloaded a really wierd program but the effects they provided are awesome. There's weather,chalk and more and there's even frames that are simply nice but the problem is that i can't put it properly. I manage to make a picture out of the program but i'm not putting here. I'm so missing the brushes that i downloaded,it only makes the pictures more pretty. At the meantime,i will find for a nicer layout and a nice hue of colours to go with,seems like i have to strike out green from the colours,even though it's my favourite colour. Lol.

Ohcrap. I'm crapping again. I'll find of something more meaningful to blog next time. It's all shit here and there because my life's totally boring! Ohyeah,i have to remind my mother to purchase my younger brother's textbooks! Lucky for him,he has some of the textbooks which used to be ours.. (ours = Sammy and me. XD) .

For now,i'll stop blogging. I'm so lacking time to fill up stuff and get prepare for Secondary 1! LOL .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home