Came into my Life and ruined everything
Hohum..today had been an ordinary day. Lol. Nothing much happened except for the fact that i hung out with Emelia. She's simply fun to hang out with! :D I bought a green mini skateboard keychain and Tsubasa Comic #6 ,i was planning to buy the next issue but i was out of money. ): Boo-hoos. My dad actually wanted to give me lots of money,but i know that temptation will come,so i just took a few notes.
It just becomes so boring at home...-yawns- Going on a vacation with my family would be a splendid idea,but hopefully boarding the aeroplane wouldn't be that terrifying. I have to say that i will persuade my whole family to go Japan someday. -is determined- I'm just so curious about it's atmosphere and maybe it's snowing there. :P Ohwells. I'm crapping non-stop.
I guess maybe it's time to purchase more books/novels and kill time reading them. I'm glad that i finished the In Her Shoes Novel which has 500+ pages. It took 3 days and the novel was totally EMOTIONAL and well maybe a little bit common. Okay,i'm exaggerating. Anyway,there's nothing else to blog about,so later.
Ohyeah. I'll be adding more songs,so thank me for that. >P
It just becomes so boring at home...-yawns- Going on a vacation with my family would be a splendid idea,but hopefully boarding the aeroplane wouldn't be that terrifying. I have to say that i will persuade my whole family to go Japan someday. -is determined- I'm just so curious about it's atmosphere and maybe it's snowing there. :P Ohwells. I'm crapping non-stop.
I guess maybe it's time to purchase more books/novels and kill time reading them. I'm glad that i finished the In Her Shoes Novel which has 500+ pages. It took 3 days and the novel was totally EMOTIONAL and well maybe a little bit common. Okay,i'm exaggerating. Anyway,there's nothing else to blog about,so later.
Ohyeah. I'll be adding more songs,so thank me for that. >P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home