Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Because i miss you terribly

Guess what? I'm back from collecting my opting results and i did get into Christ Church! -cheers- :DD Meaning i'll get free rides from my father back home and also get to be with Emelia. But i know of the phrase "Make new friends and keep the gold ones still",so Sandy,don't worry,we'll be friends forever! :P


Alright,i brought the digital camera but only took a photo,haha. Maybe it's because of the intense heat at the hall and all the chit-chat? Lol! I want to thank Sandy for the small teddy bear keychain which i nicknamed it Lime,because it looks like a little Lime. (Hmm..not really lah) I really will be missing all my classmates,friends and teachers too. I WANT TO HUG YOU GUYS FOR THE LAST TIME ! :DD
Haha,i'm simply crazy. So,i know that my ex-crush went to Admiratly,ahwell,then i should wish you all the best. :) There's nothing much to say other than goodbye and to all my buddies and classmates,I WILL BE MISSING YOU! Lol. You all already have a place in my heart.

Hrm,i tricked Sammy that i was going to Evergreen and she was shocked,until i tell her that i was just kidding. I'm glad that i have such nice friends and a supporting family ! I'm wishing that there will not be any chaotic girls in my class,it just pisses me off and provokes me. Just now,a few groups of girls shouted for me and asked for the school i'm entering,i just told them softly and turned behind and the flame inside me heated. My P4 friend asked me if i was going to Christ Church and she told one of my rivals and she was all shocked and they started blabbering about being seperated with their bfs. Urgh. It's just plain rubbish !

-yawns- I will be heading to Christ Church with my mum and sister at 8.30 tomorrow,meaning i have to wake up early and step out of house early,the trip might be like around 20 - 30 mins ! At least i get to experience going to school in a public transport. Haha!

For now,i'll stop blogging. Merry Xmas in advance to all ! :D Later,guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home