Unwind Time Please
"Sk8er Boi " - Avril Lavigne
Well,today at school went quite alright. My group finished 85% of the project and also the whole class(which comprises of some chinese and a few indians) headed to the Computer Lab to check about the 7 Wonders of the World,Some famous landmarks and also famous poets. I got to learn lots of information and it's kinda amazing.
My chinese class was spent in the Computer Lab,i logged into Habbohotel and chatted with friends,played some games and listened to some songs. It was pretty interesting than the last time i logged in. I helped one of my friends log in to use the computer using my account and surpsingly,i saw my crush swapped seats with him and my crush was using my account. I felt a little gleeful and i was chatting with my friend at habbo and i bet my crush was peepping and he suddenly shouted "So Fast" ,my ex-best friend was sending my friend something,i felt good at first and was quite embarassed about my username. ^//^
It was alright later. I got fascinated by Egdar's Poetry as i find it really awesome! Full of emotions. Hehe,anyway today's been pretty emotional. Nothing much to say just that i hope that we'll get into the same Sec School. ;)
[Edit] - 9:25PM [/Edit]
Okay,so this day didn't went so Well afterall. Sometimes i just wish to unwind the time and change whatsoever thing that cause people to be depressed,like my best friend. I feel that she can pull through but because of what's happening,she's like that. OH GOD. Why must she suffer ?
Anyway,i just hope that everything goes alright with her. I'm rather concern,very concern,frankly speaking. I just don't know,i get this guilty feeling that maybe i'm too happy for my own good and my cheering up so fast after i'm depressed often leads to misunderstanding. Maybe i regretted getting back with my ex-best friend,things don't really work out the way they want.
I want someone ! -sighs- It's not my best friend's fault that she can't talk to me,she needs some time to reflect. I'll have to deal myself now. I was just designing the new layout and it turned out to be a wreck. I'll try again later when my luck plays the game,i'm just having holiday blues. Wondering when it'll stop and wondering if this is really goodbye forever.. to him and the X-Souls. What was left behind is always kept. I just wish that this note goes to all 6 Peace pupils,all the best ! Strive on and rock on.
Well,today at school went quite alright. My group finished 85% of the project and also the whole class(which comprises of some chinese and a few indians) headed to the Computer Lab to check about the 7 Wonders of the World,Some famous landmarks and also famous poets. I got to learn lots of information and it's kinda amazing.
My chinese class was spent in the Computer Lab,i logged into Habbohotel and chatted with friends,played some games and listened to some songs. It was pretty interesting than the last time i logged in. I helped one of my friends log in to use the computer using my account and surpsingly,i saw my crush swapped seats with him and my crush was using my account. I felt a little gleeful and i was chatting with my friend at habbo and i bet my crush was peepping and he suddenly shouted "So Fast" ,my ex-best friend was sending my friend something,i felt good at first and was quite embarassed about my username. ^//^
It was alright later. I got fascinated by Egdar's Poetry as i find it really awesome! Full of emotions. Hehe,anyway today's been pretty emotional. Nothing much to say just that i hope that we'll get into the same Sec School. ;)
[Edit] - 9:25PM [/Edit]
Okay,so this day didn't went so Well afterall. Sometimes i just wish to unwind the time and change whatsoever thing that cause people to be depressed,like my best friend. I feel that she can pull through but because of what's happening,she's like that. OH GOD. Why must she suffer ?
Anyway,i just hope that everything goes alright with her. I'm rather concern,very concern,frankly speaking. I just don't know,i get this guilty feeling that maybe i'm too happy for my own good and my cheering up so fast after i'm depressed often leads to misunderstanding. Maybe i regretted getting back with my ex-best friend,things don't really work out the way they want.
I want someone ! -sighs- It's not my best friend's fault that she can't talk to me,she needs some time to reflect. I'll have to deal myself now. I was just designing the new layout and it turned out to be a wreck. I'll try again later when my luck plays the game,i'm just having holiday blues. Wondering when it'll stop and wondering if this is really goodbye forever.. to him and the X-Souls. What was left behind is always kept. I just wish that this note goes to all 6 Peace pupils,all the best ! Strive on and rock on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home