The Trouble With Love
Anyway,today went out okay,a little disorders interrupting between but it was fine all along. Even if i was a little too moody but i just can't help it. He owes me that something and yet he still have no intention of doing that. It's great that i have lots of friends with me to brighten and beautify my world.
When i was going back to class after recess,i caught up my ex-chinese partner and i asked him why he didn't win while he kept saying that he won. It's extremely nice having him as a friend. One of those who can really have to bring up the happiness in me. So,my chinese teacher suggested that we all head to the basketball court and enjoy some games and we did,but the first thing that my ex-chinese partner pointed out was the pity he had for the girls and i just giggled. It's pretty funny that he actually cared for girls.
Watching the guys play basketball was fun and it did made me smile when my ex-chinese partner did some stuff that we ought to laugh at,i just thought that maybe it's over between my crush and I. Nothing has really happened a letter just can torment the bond we share. But i was proofed WRONG. After Chinese lesson,i wasn't really in the mood to laugh since vicious thoughts came into my mind and i promised that only if he say 'Sorry' i will then speak. It's tempting to apologize myself to him but it's not correct. I have to stand up for the GIRLS and not only myself.
But when i just took a glance at him,i suddenly feel the guilty-ness and regret in him but i just hide the feelings that i sensed in it and thinking that it was just something to make me feel bad that i accused him. I just asked my friend about it and she agreed too,that he wasn't really feeling guilty. Boys are like that. I just think that i should give up waiting and really concertrate on more MAJOR stuff. Like praying for my marks.
Between,we're having our report books back either tomorrow or on Wednesday. I'm kinda anxious and at the same time,afraid. I'm glad that i've helped my form teacher a lot this year,afterall that's what being a monitress is partly about. :)
Ohwells. There is nothing to talk about. I just hope that tomorrow and the following days left to communciate with my friends will turn out fine. Showing a frown is just typical me but i don't want to suffer that and either do i want him to suffer too. I'm not going to sympathise those who self-pity and good luck to the all-girls team for tomorrow's captain ball's inter-class tornament!
For now,Bye!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home