Friday, November 25, 2005

Sweeps me off My feet

I haven't even hand up the opting form today. OHcrap. I'm so definitely handing it on Monday,the school is closed on the weekends so i can't opt on Sunday. -.-; My tution teacher is coming on Saturday to help me pick my choices but pls la,i'm picking what i want too. Not acting rebellious okay? I want some freedom.

Anyway,i just can't believe that i use to go 'ga-ga' over my crushes. :P It's pretty lame but i guess,that's puppy love/infatuation ? Every girl will experience this and every guy will find girls doing that. Haha. I just find it pretty strange that even if i 'label' as he's my ex-crush,it seems like the memories play along my head like a broken tape recorder. It's odd in a sense and when people talk about me,i'm pretty stunn. I don't understand,why can't a boy-crazy (well i'm boy-crazy when i see cute anime guys and my favourite superstars too! ^^; ) girl like me get over a guy SIMPLY and get done with it? Guess i just can't find the simple way out huh? That's always a dead end,lol.

Somehow,i wished that there was still school because now.. i find that it's hard to forget those who have entered your life and left ; leaving the 'contagious' laughter behind. It's been quite a short time since the holiday started. Maybe i regretted saying that i wanted to leave school earlier and that i want to destroy the school usng fire? x) Okay,that was way insane of me ..but that's how my imagination grows.

What is meant to be will always be and life is a road..black and colourful too. I'm never going to get what i want soon.. no sooner from now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home