I'm crazy and i'm crazy over you.
Movie marathon week,i guess. I watched Sky High,Harry Potter and Just Like Heaven in like just a week. Anyway i catched Just Like Heaven today with Sammy at 11.30am. Pretty early and the movie brought me to tears,especially the ending part. Since the movie is not going to last forever,i recommend it to be watched on DVD/VCD when it comes out. ;) Mark my words.
Anyway,my tution teacher,her husband and her son came to my house today to select the secondary schools and the choices aren't very pretty but it looks like i'm going to Christ Church. My mother disagrees about going to Admiratly ; and as for Yishun Town,i couldn't get into the express stream and also,it's quite far and will be not convienent. So,sorry Sophia and Sam. ):
The good thing is that i purchased Joyce her birthday present ! Haha- i always find solutions to the tiniest and smallest problems,lol. I bought her an A4 - size foolscap pad with a pretty and cute cover,featuring baby Sylvester from baby looney tunes and also a funny birthday card. The writtings are pretty creative and expressive so i hope she likes it. As for myself,i bought a birthday book,useful for jotting down birthdays. Lol,i'm writting down important birthday dates in the book,later.
My siblings and I are saving to buy both the Sims 2 expansion packs,University and Nightlife. We find that it's pretty boring with the computer already so purchasing the expansion packs might 'bring' colour when playing the computer. I didn't meant that literally. -.-; We are very close to the amount of an expansion pack and hopefully,we'll get closer and closer everyday.
I better be searching for the Adobe Photoshop software at computer stores soon,i don't even think i can live any much longer without it and again i didn't mean it literally. I promise that the next layout won't be the same pattern anymore,i'm SO sick of this pattern and sick of myself too. >.>; I don't want to grow up so fast but the desire of wanting to be independent in a secondary school and meeting new friends keep 'taunting' me. I guess it's typical for every 12 year old leaving their elementary school.
I'm SO GOING to bring glory and joy to Christ Church SS in time to come,i'm sure of it and i'm going to work for it. Much i want to go to the value-added schools. -sighs- Heard that most of the staff at Riverside SS is being posted to Christ Church,so hopefully,it'll be better. It's so difficult to face the fact that i'm actually leaving my primary school. ):
Ohwells. To get over that part of sadness,i guess i maybe should play Gunz,it's pretty addictive and only fun when my friends are around but playing indivually,might be fun. I WANNA LEVEL UP! (: Lol. I'm so desperate. Meanwhile,if there are any nice internet games that you can introduce to me,i would glady visit it. It's being so dead bored..
Haha. I'll stop blogging already. It's getting crappy with every word and letter i'm typing. Later!
Anyway,my tution teacher,her husband and her son came to my house today to select the secondary schools and the choices aren't very pretty but it looks like i'm going to Christ Church. My mother disagrees about going to Admiratly ; and as for Yishun Town,i couldn't get into the express stream and also,it's quite far and will be not convienent. So,sorry Sophia and Sam. ):
The good thing is that i purchased Joyce her birthday present ! Haha- i always find solutions to the tiniest and smallest problems,lol. I bought her an A4 - size foolscap pad with a pretty and cute cover,featuring baby Sylvester from baby looney tunes and also a funny birthday card. The writtings are pretty creative and expressive so i hope she likes it. As for myself,i bought a birthday book,useful for jotting down birthdays. Lol,i'm writting down important birthday dates in the book,later.
My siblings and I are saving to buy both the Sims 2 expansion packs,University and Nightlife. We find that it's pretty boring with the computer already so purchasing the expansion packs might 'bring' colour when playing the computer. I didn't meant that literally. -.-; We are very close to the amount of an expansion pack and hopefully,we'll get closer and closer everyday.
I better be searching for the Adobe Photoshop software at computer stores soon,i don't even think i can live any much longer without it and again i didn't mean it literally. I promise that the next layout won't be the same pattern anymore,i'm SO sick of this pattern and sick of myself too. >.>; I don't want to grow up so fast but the desire of wanting to be independent in a secondary school and meeting new friends keep 'taunting' me. I guess it's typical for every 12 year old leaving their elementary school.
I'm SO GOING to bring glory and joy to Christ Church SS in time to come,i'm sure of it and i'm going to work for it. Much i want to go to the value-added schools. -sighs- Heard that most of the staff at Riverside SS is being posted to Christ Church,so hopefully,it'll be better. It's so difficult to face the fact that i'm actually leaving my primary school. ):
Ohwells. To get over that part of sadness,i guess i maybe should play Gunz,it's pretty addictive and only fun when my friends are around but playing indivually,might be fun. I WANNA LEVEL UP! (: Lol. I'm so desperate. Meanwhile,if there are any nice internet games that you can introduce to me,i would glady visit it. It's being so dead bored..
Haha. I'll stop blogging already. It's getting crappy with every word and letter i'm typing. Later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home