Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hoping that you can Fade away in My ears

Ohcrap. I'm just so stubborn ! I used a cheatcode for the Sims 2 and the whole program crashed and my computer freezed. So,i had to solve the problem by renaming the folder and re-starting the whole game. Meaning all my last saved games and families will be gone and it's a good thing. I just found a cheat that helps to create the aspiration level really fast and it rocks. It's damn useful.

Anyway,i don't feel like going online nowadays. Maybe it's because i lose interest in the Internet but i still will blog. Lol,that's something that i can never forget to do and well it's always listed in my 'to do' list. Just to let any of you readers who are players of the Sims 2 know that i have a handful tips and guides that might be useful to the game. Feel free to email me for it or simply just search it up on any search engines.

I feel like wanting to create something custom and add it on the Sims. Unfortunately,i have no idea where to start. I shall look for tutorials about that and download another trial of Photoshop or whatever program that is useful. I'm getting so tire of seeing the same colours and the same layout in this blog. Maybe,this blog deserves a new name,huh ? :P I already have lots of names in my mind and by saying names,i don't mean real names. I meant domain names. Lol.

My grandfather's coming on the 1st of December which is tomorrow! Eeek! Get ready for a change on my house. The sofa will be a monster to us all,soon but i'll make sure that i won't make him king of the house. Just the thought of it makes me wanna puke. Ciggarattes all over and shit anywhere and maybe everywhere. The environment is gonna be so-not clean. -sighs- Ohwells,i won't care. Afterall,my whole day will be spent in my own room which is shared with Sam.

Hmmm..i want to go to Secondary School prepared. But how? There ain't anything i know about. Just knowing that there are LOTS more subjects and LONGER hours in the school. I'm getting home-sick. x) Haha !

Well,i better get to copy more cheats/tips for the game and download more awesome stuff. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home