Enchanted Ilusions
Anyway,i was quite happy and i shook hands with both my chinese and form teacher and walked out of the school hall,along with Joyce. We were really happy and she got higher than me a lil bit. I then decided to call my mother and relate to her the happy/okay-okay news. Things went okay and well my ex-crush's mother came and one of my best friends complained to her about his attitude towards some of us,girls and she laughed. I can see him gulp and it was awfully funny!
I guess this last day was not that good but then it turned out pretty much normal. I just wish for some things to go okay and well i didn't cry. That wasn't expected,i thought i'll cry my whole eyes out. Haha! Anyway,i'm going out soon to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire along with my father and siblings. It's gonna be scary and well just to be making sure that i brighten the whole cinema,i wore white. Lol,haha,just kidding. Have a whale of a time for guys during this holiday. I might consider going to Admiratly(express) since it's the closest among the rest of the secondary schools.
And,yeah,i got this crappy and totally weird email saying that someone has a crush on me. I bet that webmistress just wants more people to subscribe for her stinkin' web and it's pretty much interesting,somehow. I guessed some of 'em and gave up soon,migh want to investigate more when i have the time. For now,i'll wait for a few more minutes before i leave the house and settle my secondary schools.
Eme said that there's something going on,on Monday,maybe i'm going there to kill some time or not. I'm better now and my headache is gone just that i'm still suffering from sore throat but the good thing that it's better. Friendship seems to have grown better. Ohwells. Must be luck. :) I'll miss you guys in Secondary School,stay in touch!
For now,bye. I might consider updating again later since i want to tell you guys how i feel about the movie,lol. ;)
//EDIT(8.35PM)
Okay,i just taken a shower and came back from watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and..guess what? It wasn't as scary as expected. :P Lol. I was shivering at the start when the sound were booming from the sides,since my dad,siblings and my maid taken the second row,i could already picture myself shivering all over and clutching onto my sister but no,that was just an illusion.
Overall,i rate the movie 3 stars,it was pretty interesting but somehow i personally think that Hermonie was too INTO Victor and that wasn't a pleasant sight,not that i'm a RonxHermonie or HarryxHermonie shipper,i'm personally not really interested in their shipping. Anyways,the effects and graphics were spectular! Only the last part happens to be the scary part and Voldemort's noise scared me the most. It's a sad thing that Cedric died and good thing that Cho Chang cried. I somehow hated her.. no offence to any of her fans. ^^;
Haha,i have NOT to worry about my Secondary School options i guess. I might be going early to school tomorrow to hand in the opting form and get done with it. Having a hangout with my mates will definitely relax my mind on Saturday. :P Guess it had been a movie marathon for me. I'm thinking of watching Just like Heaven and In Her Shoes. The X-Souls might be able to catch either of the movies,haha. ;P
Well,i better jot down the timing for the return of the opting form. It should have been 9am,22 December. Haha- The good thing about my PSLE results is that i scored both As for my English and Chinese and finall managed to make a good impression for Maths and as for Science,i passed it. I'm so glad that i'm making it for Secondary School. I'm totally pysched!
Guess i better stop blogging and start jotting down the questions i want to ask. There are so many questions swirling in my head right now,lol. Later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home