Sunday, November 06, 2005

Dried Up Tears

"Without You" - Michelle Branch

Ohwell. The good thing is that i've completed the project and updated the next chapter. The bad thing is that tomorrow is coming and the holidays are approaching. :[ I disagree tha the holidays are going to be fun and disagree that i look forward to them. -sighs- It's just life. It continues without warning and i'm sure that i'll miss my classmates and some of my schoolmates.

After this year,we'll turn around and say goodbye. I've already missed the X-souls,Him and well some of my class/school-mates. :P It's mushy-ness,i tell ya. Haha ~ Just kidding. They say about a farewell party but i doubt that would strengthen our bonds. Maybe we should keep in tocuh. I'm finding means and ways to plead him to sign onto MSN. The waiting is killing me,totally. I'm gonna wait for ages when nothing appears at the end. And that is definitely not what i really LIKE. Slacker i am. I can't change that side of me.

Some of you might think this layout as a pretty blank one but to me,it's something more than blank. x] You can see it if you're me. Yeah,my six sense is bailing me now.. maybe it's because of the side of me who is beginning to understand life. It continues without warning and your true partner will be with you forever.. i just don't know. I want to experience having a stead BUT i know it's wrong so i won't ever do it. ^^; Some dreams can't come true..

Ahwells. This entry will be a short one. The sinking feeling is keeping me from typing. So bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home