Monday, November 21, 2005

Addicted To You

Hey you guys,just watched Sky High just now when i was out with my whole family(including my maid) to Causeway Point and i have to honestly say that the show rocks!

Peace was really nice and so were the other 'sidekicks' that are Will's friends. I'm hoping that i can kill time and watch it again,Layla and Will look really sweet together and they gotten a kiss! Turns out that Gwen(Will's initial crush) was Total Pain(i'm not sure if i gotten the name correctly) and had to go through pubertry twice because of that! XD It was pretty scary but in the end,everything evil came to an end and it was really cute to see all the superheros,including Jetstream and the Commander turn into babies.


I think that guy who was glowing is nice. .^//^,ohwells and i can't say that this day went absolutely perfect. I still have a little problems to deal with and i'm making sure that i'm fighting to get close to victory. They say that friendship is a shelter from drops of rains and i guess it's pretty true,i'm going to fight for it,even if the results are pretty bad.

Anyway,i played a few nice games from Maggie Market ,it's a site,where there are tons of stuff and i stayed up pretty late last night,burning my eyes out,playing the Sims 2. My sister and I created a royal family who takes charge of an estate and wants to create replicas at every estate,making them a whole experiment. Yes,we have VERY wild imagination,but forgive us for that.

Ohwell,do check out the offical site of Sky High ,it gives a great summary on the movie and you guys better watch it. I'm too excited to watch the Harry Potter movie but i got this gut feeling that we guys aren't going to go to the cinema to watch it. =( -sighs- It's like that,we can't just plan in a day's time or two day's time since there are a handful of us going there too.

Anyway,i'll stop tying already,i better get onto MSN fast and i'm planning to kill MSN if it shuts down again,the same error just keeps repeating and it's plain irritating. I'll use my brother's side,hopefully,he'll allow me to play. So later and miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home