Wednesday, October 12, 2005

You left me there

Absence makes the Heart grow Fonder

"Dang Ni" - Cyndi Wang

I know that phrase sounds familiar and i used NOT to believe believe it but now it seems like i have a live example; myself. He hasn't been in school for the last two days due to his condition(as i say this and repeat this again). I terribly miss him and of course my best friend who hasn't been in school today and it makes me realise that i have to fight for things that i want to have.


My life has been wrecked by a few terrible mistakes,some minor while some are major but i'm always treating it as it is such a big problem which brings me down. I'm only dreaming of things that i really want to happen and so far,it did happen.We were choosing our group members for our social studies group and it turns out that we were missing one member and had to pick him,which was great luck as i was 'cursing' my another friend that if he goes then my crush will come and it did happened! Oh wow! I'm impressed.

Anyway,maybe i'm thinking of writting him a letter and clearly explaining to him some stuff that i've kept in silence for a long time. Behind the silthoutte. Oh well,i know i'm strong and will be able to do it. LOL. I'm getting richer with every drawing i draw. I've been busy drawing lately and it seems like some of the 'strangers' got interested and started a comission. 10cents a piece,sounds like a nice deal huh? In that way,i won't have to ask for money,all i have to do is DRAW! :D It's always been my passion since i was young,looking at the beautiful drawings.

Hm..i better stop here for now. I feel like installing maple,it sounds really fun and besides it will stop me from entering the BIG and VAST world of boredom. I'm always stuck there. So ciao! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home