Sweet Lacerations
"Cater to You" - Destiny's Child
Todays trip to Chinatown was extremely fun ! :D Well,it at least hid my depression and lonliness from yesterday which is what i wanted. Initially,we just assembled at the hall for the morning assembly and then headed to board the bus. It took approximately 1 hour to get to Chinatown and on the way the guide,which was a guy in his mid-30s,introduced Chinatown to us and also together us,answered the questions on the question paper. tahoma; When we reached there,we immediately formed into groups. My group,which i personally think wasn't that good turned out to be the total opposite.
Although the malay guys might be really playful and love to walk behind,infront or 'get lost' at least they have a great sense of humor and they can be trusted,well seriously speaking. Everything went smoothly. I gave my digital camera to the guys to take care of it and to snap some photographs while my friend and I jotted down some notes. We walked a big round before entering the bus and then getting to somewhere else. As Chinatown was a big place,it took a few minutes till we got to our next destination. My friend and I sat behind of the guys and well they were busy experimenting the camera. (Must have love the camera lots!) Next,we went to some places of interests. One of them includes a mosque which we have to remove our shoes in order to step inside. We listened and know some of the history of Chinatown and ethnic groups,it was really interesting and even though some of them are real spooky,it's always good to know them. After an hour,we board the bus again to stop at another place of interest before having our 30-minutes or more than that break.
One of the guys in charge of the camera was so loving my camera that he forgotten to grab his sling bag. I needed to help him take and upon stepping onto the ground,i called out for his name and the whole group laughed. All of a sudden,my crush just appeared from the side and laughed along with us too. It seemed to be like he 'sorta' wanted to join in the fun. I wouldn't continue blabbering about the places of interests,i'm going to say about the break. My clique and I had a nice chat and we had so much fun. After having the break,it was time for us to head back to school. On the bus,the guide showed me a handful of amazing magic tricks and unexpectedly i was one of the volunteers. The tricks were totally amazing. I guess the trip to Chinatown wasn't that bad afterall.
When we reached the school,the whole class said goodbye to the guide and we headed back to the classroom. My mother tongue teacher gave out a form and then it was mother tongue lesson. Even though it was only a few minutes,it seemed like forever. I was totally bored. The school bell rang eventually and we were dismissed. My crush and I stayed back at the classroom for a while to arrange the tables and to clean the mess left by some of our class/school mates. When we left the room,he said bye and i just waved. I didn't wanted to turn to the back to look at him because i know that he wouldn't response it. I just grinned and then headed to the parade square where i met my friends.
At that moment,when i was about to walk to the parade square,he left the basketball court. It suddenly came to my senses that this had happened before and it happpened months ago. I felt a little nice in the inisde but somehow i just wished that he can at least stay longer and play basketball,at least i can still get a mini shot of him. ;)
Oh wells. Today went out perfectly okay. Yesterday was just terrible. I managed to finish the mask which wasn't that successful and maybe i look forward to school tomorrow. :P
For now,i'll end this blog entry by saying bye and hoping that i would forget about yesterday's events.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home