Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sucidal Tears

Feeling: Optimistic
Listening: "Goodnight and Go" - Imogen Heap

BREAK TIME~ alright. :) I had my PSLE english paper 1 and 2 today. It was pretty alright except that i did a few really carless mistakes,or maybe just one. Tomorrow's math and i've just finished revision,so for this break i'm going to add an entry. Hrm,the tagboard site seem to NOT be working,ohwell,will try it later,meanwhile,i shall be a hopeful angel. Seriously,i want to get 259 !

Just a few days ago,my mother bought for me a high-tech journal which uses voice activation to open. I find it pretty cool & it has a night light and free gel pen inside too. I started doodling something in it already but let's just say that i'm not really ready to expose it out to my friends or my family yet. ^^; Erm.. let's see,i'm really hoping to write something up again,the fanfiction seem to be on a long hiatus and i'm just wondering what we will be doing,heard that a s.s project will be up. -sighs- & music test too,let's not forget that. The teacher is too 'bad tempered for her own good' that i don't even enjoy the lessons despite the fact that it IS sometimes funny. >.<

A curse. I've been thinking of that,why do i curse people when the bad thing really happens afterwards? I guess i better shutup next time and see red. x) Hope that my friend will stop her 'ziping' ,it is driving me NUTS > Anyway,i guess i better stop here. I still want to drop by friendster to check for alerts and also.. note; i will not be going on MSN. No point going there just for a few minutes. So adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home