Friday, October 21, 2005

One Last Cry

A tear falls forever inside a broken heart.

"Boyfriend" - Ashlee Simpson

It's true,i'm prone to getting colds. -.-" Anyway,i definitely need to catch up the duty of being a leader and search some notes for the social studies project. I had the sweetest dream last night,that he was in the same social studies group as me and we were jotting some notes but i was woke up by this sudden calling.

I know,it's impossible. Besides if he were to be in my group,there will be 3 chinese and as my form teacher says,that wouldn't really be fair. Why can't we just be in the same group for at least once? Even at Chinese Class,that never seems to happen and we will always be blocked or separated by someone/something.

Nevermind and maybe i'm going to learn to be independent next year and do more housework and cut less the computer time and also concertrate on my studies,plus by doing this,home economics will be a piece of cake for me already. Oh well. I'm just thinking about the futrue again. I just can't seem to get the eyes right for the drawing of my characteres. -sighs- I'll try and TRY,afterall what's the phrase Practice Makes Perfect for? Some self-motivation?

This will be a short entry and i'll end this by SNEEZING. Haha. Just kidding. So bye.

Things to be done -

  • Earn enough NPS for neopets (^^")
  • Search all information for Chinatown
  • Draw more till i reach the half of my portfoilo.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home