Deep Cuts Left Behind
Lacerations left.
"She will be Loved" - Maroon 5
Okay,i've been called English Dictionary,which is rather amusing,anyway i can't believe it,i'm totally addicted to playing neopets game. It's really fun,especially the fuzzles one,it's just a new edition to the games section,haha,maybe i want to get more avatars and defeat many !
I miss my class lots,well not really the malay boys,i WILL never forget their jokes,it's mission unforgettable. :P Anyway,well i hope i don't make it obvious. I'm going to plan my time. I definitely need some time in sorting my stuff out,it's getting messier and the sketches are stacking. I have to finish my portfoilo by the end of the year,it will be a treasure in the future. Even if i suffered the most this year,i really think that this year is the greatest ! When i'm hurt,i learn and i grow. So thanks to all my friends. I'm still growing and it won't be long till i really learn to handle things myself.
Haha,i'm totally insane! I took 4 notepad pages to describe myself,obviously,maybe some of my friends may disagree on some stuff but i think that i,myself is that and no one can change me. I used to be the girl who doesn't trusts herself and her weaknesses arethat she care TOO much and that she trusts too easily,i'll promise that i'll turn over a new leaf and have a bright start. DANNY PHANTOM! :D I finally get the hang of drawing him,his hair is really.. difficult,a roller coaster to be exact,not literally.
Hm.. my confessions are that i KNOW i'm VAIN,so i shall admit it and i know i'm selfish. :P Alright,i told you my bad side and i take a really long period of time to doll myself that,fussy,choosy and brand-consious,that's me,alright? I can't be described as fashionable because my wardrobe is full of jeans,skirts and t-shirts,no cool and style-o jackets. So i rather describe myself as cascual and simple,the reason i take a long period of time is because i don't get satisifed easily. Hehe.
Well i guess that's enough. SUCH a long entry and it wasted seconds of my life. I still have a life you know! Haha,just kidding. Ciao!
"She will be Loved" - Maroon 5
Okay,i've been called English Dictionary,which is rather amusing,anyway i can't believe it,i'm totally addicted to playing neopets game. It's really fun,especially the fuzzles one,it's just a new edition to the games section,haha,maybe i want to get more avatars and defeat many !
I miss my class lots,well not really the malay boys,i WILL never forget their jokes,it's mission unforgettable. :P Anyway,well i hope i don't make it obvious. I'm going to plan my time. I definitely need some time in sorting my stuff out,it's getting messier and the sketches are stacking. I have to finish my portfoilo by the end of the year,it will be a treasure in the future. Even if i suffered the most this year,i really think that this year is the greatest ! When i'm hurt,i learn and i grow. So thanks to all my friends. I'm still growing and it won't be long till i really learn to handle things myself.
Haha,i'm totally insane! I took 4 notepad pages to describe myself,obviously,maybe some of my friends may disagree on some stuff but i think that i,myself is that and no one can change me. I used to be the girl who doesn't trusts herself and her weaknesses arethat she care TOO much and that she trusts too easily,i'll promise that i'll turn over a new leaf and have a bright start. DANNY PHANTOM! :D I finally get the hang of drawing him,his hair is really.. difficult,a roller coaster to be exact,not literally.
Hm.. my confessions are that i KNOW i'm VAIN,so i shall admit it and i know i'm selfish. :P Alright,i told you my bad side and i take a really long period of time to doll myself that,fussy,choosy and brand-consious,that's me,alright? I can't be described as fashionable because my wardrobe is full of jeans,skirts and t-shirts,no cool and style-o jackets. So i rather describe myself as cascual and simple,the reason i take a long period of time is because i don't get satisifed easily. Hehe.
Well i guess that's enough. SUCH a long entry and it wasted seconds of my life. I still have a life you know! Haha,just kidding. Ciao!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home