Saturday, October 22, 2005

Crystaline Illusions

"Why Don't You Kiss Her ? " - Jesse McCartney

:) :) I finally downloaded the trial of Paint Shop Pro X and it totally rocks,also my sister downloaded brushes and it's cool! Right now,i'm just proud of myself that i'm a good leader and have been complimented that. I searched all sorts of Information on Chinatown,from Introduction to the lifestyles to the food,amazing huh? And it only took me a handful of minutes and also 2 pieces of my foolscaps,all used up.

I'm thinking of maybe creating a new layout but being mesmerised by the warmness of the picture,i decided to just add brushes in it to make it stand out. Maybe i'm learning more everyday and it's great even if i make tons of mistakes.

  • Pick a colour for the brochure
  • Finish some sketches
  • Get used to the effects of Paint Shop Pro X
  • Create images/blends

  • Yeah,that's what i'm planning to occupy myself with today. I just can't wait for tomorrow,even if i have to face the boredom of school,at least,i still can meet up with my friends and also get to see him. Missing him is something that makes me look forward to attending school. Anyway,i've been having dreams about perfection; the topic is about that and well it kinda involves a little of him and when it's the best part,it all turns sour and it becomes a plain dream,switching the topic.

    I'm SO not looking forward to my grandfather living in my house and i dreamt about that. I even dream about the happy events happening at Chinese New Year which is impossible,since my whole family can't celebrate the festival and the reason is confidential. I just asked my mother about attending guitar lessons and she gave a straight no. Oh man! It's just a few blocks away,coming to the evening and only an hour and plus it's cheap too,i really want to fullfil my wishes but no way,i can't. Maybe she thinks that i'm going to treat the lessons just like how i treated my PAST piano lessons.

    One thing different about the two instruments is that Piano is just something i fancy but guitar is my soul and passion. I just envy my friend,she gets to learn Japanese,Guitar lessons and what else? Make me drool all the way. Life's kinda unfair sometimes and when i work in the future,i'm going to satisfy my material wants. Realism and Materialsm.

    Oh yeah,this is something real odd. I think Jessica Alba has become one of my favourite celebrities,she has a nice face and the way she talks,is really sweet too and plus i saw her on MTV's Trippin and she's real daring. Kinda like someone i want to be. Jesse McCartney's album is making me go BOCUS,i'm not sure if there's such words but i want to grab my hands on that sweet album,the songs are really irrestible and i can't believe he said the censored word when he got Punk'd. Haha,that was totally funny!

    Anyway,long entry here so i better stop typing,my hands are going to rot soon,lol,so syonara! :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home