Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blame Me,Myself

Mixed Feelings = 'Great' Day

"We Believe" - Good Charlotte.

I know. Tomorrow's Monday - He comes back. =) That's the good thing and the bad thing,let me just tell or maybe shout it out. Harmonica lessons. I have to see the teacher again. I really detest her and even if i've composed the song,i have NO guts to just blow the song out infront of the class but i'm getting it over with. So,no more scared feeling,courage is all i need and i have that already.

Hehe. YAY! I'm too excited and i'm wondering where is he seated at the classroom because he actually doesn't have a seat due to the missing table and chair and we just found out during chinese class when we were arranging the tables and chairs and i was counting and YIKES. =P Maybe my form teacher forgotten about him.. lol,most probably that and so he would be the one standing there without a seat. What joy!

Imperfections. Maybe i have enough of that. From right now,i will and WILL try to make things in the perfect way. Mosquito buster,whatsoever it is,but it's lame. Our school set this project up and my group for that isn't really called perfection. I am the leader since my teacher trusted me and i'm clearly blur on what to do. -.-; I know i'm forgetful,ohwell,my friends and me will check it out the next day.

-shivers- Besides that,it had been raining the whole day. It's really cold and my hands are really FREEZING,literally. Friction comes in handy and it becomes my hero for the day.=D Go friction! Maybe the reason behind the downpour is because it's the moonsoon season and when it rains,it's really good for sleeping,yay! =) I'm gonna have a nice and beautiful sleep tonight,thanks to the rain. I hope it rains tomorrow during class,so that i can have fun at least seeing the rain pelting the skies,when i'm bored,seriously speaking. I enjoy watching the rain,it has become my 'best friend' .

Badminton. About that,maybe i'm playing with my brother next week,i totally miss playing it and as for hockey,i can imagine i'm playing it in my sleep along with basketball because i'll never have the chance since the boys are always taking over the courts. Too bad for him that he can't play,well,maybe and let's hope that during chinese class,we can head to the computer lab to blast some music! Totally miss playing there. The atmosphere is so peaceful.

Alright,i'll stop my wishing and my complaining,so Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home