Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Unwanted

Feeling: Cold
Listening: "Better Off" - Ashlee Simpson

Alright. Why can't the 2 days of my life be just perfect ? Yesterday was sweet and today is sour,how about tomorrow? I done two english listening and a chinese listening today and for the english listening,i'm good at it and the chinese,i'm average. Tomorrow,my chinese teacher is testing us for Booklet A and also the sentences. I'm worried. :(

-sighs- My class is really an empty vessel. It can really makes the most noise making my job really complicated,more of difficult and he just sits there and i never once hear him shout while i did before. It just feel so unfair and he just uses his 'shyness' as an excuse,when i bet he done more greater things before. If he really likes me,then he should at least really help me. In my life,i never felt the meaning of depression and anger and only at this year,i felt it. Last year was so blissful when i didn't like him and each day just blossom and greater things happen. This class might have laughs together but that doesn't equals that it's good in behaviour. Is the problem with me? Am i just so.. imperfect ?

I didn't feel like talking to anyone about this,i feel more of pening down my thoughts and tomorrow is the practice for the LC which is on Friday. -sighs- See him,yet again. I wonder if i ever have the chance to just ask him the question. Is it just him or me? Maybe more of me. I shouldn't be pitying myself too much,i feel so small inside and i keep asking myself,am i just letting people take advantage of me? I've been forgiving people after scolding them and yet they still make me so angry at the ending. He knows that i'm a moodswinger and that i'll get all happy after being hurt,sad or ANGRY?

I wish i have someone who understands me more. This world is just so.. -no adjective can describe it- I feel powerless and emotionless,hope is wavering and nothing seems to be correct. Unwanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home