Endless Sorrow
Currently Feeling: Furious & Hurt
Currently Listening To: It's Over Now - Natasha Thomas
Alright. I passed three subjects,only left my science. :D Anyway,that betrayer just decided to stole my minute or chance with my crush. Well,he was staying for a while to hand up the Science Worksheet and had to complete it so i decided to help him and he much needed my help. While i was flipping the pages of his Science Textbook for answers,she just came from behind and then turned to a nearer page and pointed the answer. It was a short cut and well she was definitely hesistating when telling him the answer.
I did frowned but it wasn't that obvious,she was taking the chance away. If she wanted me to know that she stills treats me like a friend,then i suggest she better forbid herself from doing that. Friends don't just come and go,they come and leave footprints behind. As for her,she just didn't. Walking away without saying goodbye. We had Science Lecture today and this actress was acting like she was so alone. She was seated beside my crush,who decided to change seat,but a few malay girls placed her bag further away,so thanks to them. :) It seems like i've been really edgy nowadays,but i don't care. Things are really falling apart which makes me really furious and also hurt too. I've decorated the teacher's day present for my form teacher,but as for my chinese teacher,i haven't even complete it yet. -sighs- I'm gonna be rushing things and it'll be scary since i'm not a pro at chinese.
Class was alright too and my headache just go nuts. It happens almost all the time. Maybe it's because of my sinking feeling. I better cheer myself up,wouldn't want any distractions during PSLE. It's bothersome. Hrm,guess i'll stop here for now,so Ciao !
Currently Listening To: It's Over Now - Natasha Thomas
Alright. I passed three subjects,only left my science. :D Anyway,that betrayer just decided to stole my minute or chance with my crush. Well,he was staying for a while to hand up the Science Worksheet and had to complete it so i decided to help him and he much needed my help. While i was flipping the pages of his Science Textbook for answers,she just came from behind and then turned to a nearer page and pointed the answer. It was a short cut and well she was definitely hesistating when telling him the answer.
I did frowned but it wasn't that obvious,she was taking the chance away. If she wanted me to know that she stills treats me like a friend,then i suggest she better forbid herself from doing that. Friends don't just come and go,they come and leave footprints behind. As for her,she just didn't. Walking away without saying goodbye. We had Science Lecture today and this actress was acting like she was so alone. She was seated beside my crush,who decided to change seat,but a few malay girls placed her bag further away,so thanks to them. :) It seems like i've been really edgy nowadays,but i don't care. Things are really falling apart which makes me really furious and also hurt too. I've decorated the teacher's day present for my form teacher,but as for my chinese teacher,i haven't even complete it yet. -sighs- I'm gonna be rushing things and it'll be scary since i'm not a pro at chinese.
Class was alright too and my headache just go nuts. It happens almost all the time. Maybe it's because of my sinking feeling. I better cheer myself up,wouldn't want any distractions during PSLE. It's bothersome. Hrm,guess i'll stop here for now,so Ciao !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home