Promise
Currently Feeling :
Currently Listening To : Summer Sunshine - The Corrs
Today had been a regularly fun and simple day. There wasn't any sparks going which i didn't really mind and it was good that my physical education teacher absent himself. At least,we'll get some relief bette than stressing ourselves up for the coming 1.6km run which is terrible. Lessons today were just like normal and things went out smoothly,expect at chinese class. It was irritating that my best friend kept teasing me whenever i question her something,i tolerated with her not serious attitude for many times but today i just couldn't. I did shouted at her and gave her a cold shoulder not replying to her 'sorry' which she used it to make an espace.
I was actually planning to forgive her but when i was hit back hard again,i promised myself that i can't be that forgiving. I might been before but right now i want her to learn her lesson. My two best friends got scolded today because they were chatting an irrvelant subject when we had free time to discuss our maths. It was pretty scary and quite childish but the class bursted into fits of laughter when we heard our teacher announced their nicknames. I looked at my crush and laughed,not noticing the cold stare he return back to me. I had no doubt that he would actually know but then i didn't bother,i just want to let my friends know that everyone makes mistakes and no one gets left behind. I might have only comforted one of my friend but that doesm't means i don't care for the other. Things have been going hay-wire nowadays and i doubt if i can make it through it all. I just want to wash away these dirty and unpleasant thoughts and let myself be free from all being a prisoneer of trouble. I had always been trapped in a cellar called : Life. At times it been really harsh and things thumble but when sunshine is there,i can just feel his warmth,just like touching the swan he made. It's not for me,sadly but then i do appreciate that he's good in handwork.
Anyway,i just haven't finished and touched any of my homework yet well i did practiced my oral by staying up in school with my best friends. Well i have lots of best friends. We chatted and gossiped and it was real fun. Haha,lol. I ordered for a science book containing questions and answers and i just love it to bits. Maybe because it's brand new,i don't really want new books to go to shelf and be unread,maybe i'll take the oppturnity to read it when i have the time and when the date draws nearer. I'm such a book fantic. I just think that after chatting with one of my seniors online yesterday night,i felt myself being really hopeless,totally. I have been going crazy just because of a simple crush that it's time to just concertrate on something that is more worth it. Haha,my friend have been chased. LOL ! It's a miracle and maybe a dream and wish for her but too bad it doesn't seem to be one of her crushes. -plays the terrible music-
Haha,i guess i better stop this entry here for now. It's getting long,ciao !
Currently Listening To : Summer Sunshine - The Corrs
Today had been a regularly fun and simple day. There wasn't any sparks going which i didn't really mind and it was good that my physical education teacher absent himself. At least,we'll get some relief bette than stressing ourselves up for the coming 1.6km run which is terrible. Lessons today were just like normal and things went out smoothly,expect at chinese class. It was irritating that my best friend kept teasing me whenever i question her something,i tolerated with her not serious attitude for many times but today i just couldn't. I did shouted at her and gave her a cold shoulder not replying to her 'sorry' which she used it to make an espace.
I was actually planning to forgive her but when i was hit back hard again,i promised myself that i can't be that forgiving. I might been before but right now i want her to learn her lesson. My two best friends got scolded today because they were chatting an irrvelant subject when we had free time to discuss our maths. It was pretty scary and quite childish but the class bursted into fits of laughter when we heard our teacher announced their nicknames. I looked at my crush and laughed,not noticing the cold stare he return back to me. I had no doubt that he would actually know but then i didn't bother,i just want to let my friends know that everyone makes mistakes and no one gets left behind. I might have only comforted one of my friend but that doesm't means i don't care for the other. Things have been going hay-wire nowadays and i doubt if i can make it through it all. I just want to wash away these dirty and unpleasant thoughts and let myself be free from all being a prisoneer of trouble. I had always been trapped in a cellar called : Life. At times it been really harsh and things thumble but when sunshine is there,i can just feel his warmth,just like touching the swan he made. It's not for me,sadly but then i do appreciate that he's good in handwork.
Anyway,i just haven't finished and touched any of my homework yet well i did practiced my oral by staying up in school with my best friends. Well i have lots of best friends. We chatted and gossiped and it was real fun. Haha,lol. I ordered for a science book containing questions and answers and i just love it to bits. Maybe because it's brand new,i don't really want new books to go to shelf and be unread,maybe i'll take the oppturnity to read it when i have the time and when the date draws nearer. I'm such a book fantic. I just think that after chatting with one of my seniors online yesterday night,i felt myself being really hopeless,totally. I have been going crazy just because of a simple crush that it's time to just concertrate on something that is more worth it. Haha,my friend have been chased. LOL ! It's a miracle and maybe a dream and wish for her but too bad it doesn't seem to be one of her crushes. -plays the terrible music-
Haha,i guess i better stop this entry here for now. It's getting long,ciao !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home