Thursday, June 02, 2005

Unknown Truth

Its been a few days since i updated this blog. The June Holiday has just started and for some reasons im not in the holiday spirit. Due to PSLE,i feel an urge to study hard this holiday and make sure i know what im doing. Its only 4 months till PSLE and i didn't even see a shiver in anyone's face. Maybe it was just a fake look of theirs.


I've decide not to concertrate on crushes anymore as i find them maybe not as important as studies. The crushes made my marks dropped and right now im making a choice of not thinking about the crush even though i really want to think about him. Have to remember about my studies. The trip to the Science Center for a lecture a few days ago was pretty interesting. The good thing was that i got to sit in the same row as my crush(again) and the sad thing is about seeing my rival show her idiotic face to the crowd. Im really happy that my god-brother get to volunteer for something and seeing him makes my frown turn upside down. He has the trick. xD Im not sure what trick but he sure does make me smile,same goes as my CH partner. =)


Hrm,lets see. Learning about Circles,isn't easy but its challenging. I've managed to discover lots of new things and i feel that maybe being a primary six is much more challenging than i thought. I have to learn to wake up and grow up. I slacked a lot this year and after looking at some children getting so high marks,i felt a need to not slack anymore and practise more. Im glad that im able to hit fourth place for my English. =P I wish i can go and maybe get to the third or second place ? I really really badly want a prize and to at least have a feel of what its like to be labelled as 1st,second or third.


I want to say Happy Early Birthday to my god-brother too since his birthday is coming. It might not be near. But its close to mine. ^^ I wish i will be able to attend the 'party' of his. I have high hopes that im able to,if my mother realises that i've been studying the whole holiday. ^_^ I never had once hung out with him and my friends at a shopping center,only went to the market and bought some stuff. LOLS. The good times,ehs ? I guess i have to carefully remember not to think so much about these things when im studying. Life is short and guess what? I have to live it up !


Anyway,i guess i better pack my bag for the trip tomorrow to a reservior. Bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home