Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Fundamentals Of Love

Well woke up just like usual but a little early to find out that i was suffering from a problem and i 'committed' a crime. Obviously,i felt guilty and wondered what to do and so i just decided to telephone my mum to question her what should i do. She told me the answer and well i felt a little better.


Right at the afternoon,i felt really tired so i drifted off to sleep. I slept throughout the whole afternoon. Im not sure why i felt so tired but all i know is that i stayed up kind of late just last night discussing and talking with my sister. ^w^ I didn't did any homework today meaning that i slacked,yet again. ^^; Well only a few more days till school re-opens and i still ain't feeling good about it. I don't wish to see him and maybe even hope that in the first place he never did existed. School is really stressful,the load of homework we get everyday due to PSLE. >.>' I know,after the PSLE,there will be a lot of fun and there will be lots of trips. Im not sure if i can do it..


Anyway,i guess i better stop here for now. Its just so boring at home. -sighs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home