Thursday, June 30, 2005

Chocolates.

Mood : Elated(Seriously)
Listening To : No Music

Today happens to be my birthday and i have heaps of presents which im thankful for. The day started out badly,the whole class got a scolding from my form teacher due to 'not lining up' and well the rest of the day fall into pieces. My teacher greeted me happy birthday followed by a few of my not really close friends since one of my god-sister blurted it to out,letting my teacher know.

I recieved,all different shapes and sizes of presents,big,small,flat,fat,but all of them took the time to buy or make that thing which im really thankful. I was expecting a little less excitment and well to my amazement,he gave me a birthday present which happens to be chocolates ! It was quick a shocking thing that he gave me. The words he said was in a fast speed so i didn't really got it but all i knew that it was a box of chocolates and he called me to put it in the fridge. Its really nice to know that he took the time to maybe remember my birthday when he's is already over. I feel a little guilty but still really contented. Initially,i thought of not eating the chocolates but when i thought futher,i didn't think that he would want me just to throw the melted and expired chocolate away so i just shared it with my siblings and we finished it.

Back to school,i had to stay back till 5 and my english sup. lessons ends at 3.30 so me and a group of chinese pupils including him had chinese enrichment courses so we had to be dismissed earlier. We packed our stuff and passed our worksheets to our partner as we left the room. It was nice sight seeing me and him being in the same class and well we've been chatting quite a few times nowadays ever since we gave a cold shoulder to each other a few weeks ago. Im glad that we still remain friends and if there is anything i want to do,i want this friendship not to go too far. I like the words,but sometimes,its just hard to comprehend. I found out the way to write his chinese name but it was really hard so i just forget it instantly which was obstinate of me. Nevermind. I felt a little bit left out,due to the number of chinese girls sitting with and making things seem so unbelieveable. Im trying maybe not to chat with them too much,they can be bad influence but who cares? I don't think anyone in the class would fall for him right? The thing that surprised me the most was how confident he spoke when he was called out to read a paragraph. He stuttered when being called out to read in front of the class during normal chinese lessons but i don't seem to comprehend why was he so confident. I too,got called out to read but it was only a few sentences,so thats not really a big problem. I stutter as usual but am glad that i got called out earlier. Chances of being called out afterwards,is higher.

Anyway,we were suppose to have a part 2 for my birthday,my teacher told me but we didn't have the time and since i have to go for the enrichment courses,i didn't got to do anything special which didn't really surprised me. Right now,we're going like a train right now,never stopping meaning in one day's time we could finish up to more than 10 pages which is quite shocking. We used to be more slower but right now,its just different. Im getting used to it so theres no reason of being scared of going to school. Anyway,thinking about what happened today made me regretted that i bought a new pencilcase. I 'used' to have an identical one but right now i was just feeling lame and bought a new black one. I hope he doesn't feel anything but i just feel that maybe we could be best friends,if we both,try.

Thanks for all the testimonials sent on my birthday. I did had a happy and great birthday thanks to those who really meant their greetings and presents,like him. =) I know hes a shy person,so i didn't mind him not giving any letter but i appreciated the fact that he bothers to wrap it up in white paper which happens to be one of my favourite colors. Haha.

Well,i guess i better stop typing now. Its time for bed and im still up. Ciao !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home