Thursday, June 16, 2005

Alternate Reality. =/

Nightmares,scolding,tears. Well,it isn't that depressing but this entry will be dedicated to my older sister,Sammy. I want to say thanks for being by my side when i need you especially last night. I kept pestering you that im scared of the nightmare and you comforted me and waited patiently for me to get to sleep. You tried your very best to make everything possible and to make me sleep well. I want to wish you a happy early birthday even thought there are still lots of day. ^^;


Life can be a drag sometimes,so bear with it. Im confident that one day,you'll get what you want. You deserved it. Afterall,you've been a great sister and role model too. =P You stayed up late to type the fanfiction and scolded me when i was wrong. You were the lessons that i have to learn. The memories we shared can never be deleted or erased,it will remained in the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate you and i love you and our family more than life itself. I promise i'll risk everything just to see you again. I don't want to make you angry and see you irritated of me. I know that i can be really obstinate so please tolerate me. Im really obstinate,i know that and im glad that you're able to tolerate me and understand me. You're someone i really look up to and you really impress me. =) From the day i saw you,i knew that you're gonna be great fun. I might be taller than you but that doesn't means im better than you. You have a pure heart of gold,thats what makes you beautiful in my heart. No guys might be chasing you right now but i believe in a few years time,there will be. Trust me,i know what happens.


Just like any other sisters,you never fail to bring my frown upside down and for that im really thankful. Not every sister can tolerate with my behaviour and stupidity. Im glad that i can count on you and pour my worries. Im glad that i told you my experiences and let you know more about me. We were seperated at Primary 1,i still remember the time when we knew our class and i was carrying tears in my eyes but look at us now. We're just so contented and for that im glad. =) You've been with me for a long time and i'll never hate you. Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home