Smiling
Being happy doesn't means everythings perfect. Its means that you've leant to look past the imperfections. x)) I think it makes real sense and i've just found out today. Well today started out real cool but it ended with a bitter-sweet ending. The bitter thing almost make my heart broken and the sweet thing totally brightened up my day.
The bad thing is that he got scolded. I know that the scolding is for his own good but i just feel really glum. I was suppose to bring his friend and him to another classroom because of something. I could almost feel tears making it way out. I just simply don't understand why these things happen. He is such a good person ! But i have to still face the fact that people have good/bad sides. Luckily,everything ended real quickly. I couldn't really do my stuff after i sent him to the another classroom. I feel that im in the wrong. But i just hope that this thing won't happen again. I wouldn't want to see him carrying an upside-down smile. I just want him to be happy.
The sweet thing that happened today was really cool. My teacher made today's lesson so fun that i totally can't forget it. Usually,i forget all those good things that happen in life and only remember the bad things. I feel really comfortable about going back to school again and the new me is totally loving P.E lessons. The old me is just a girl who detests P.E Lesson and tries to find every reason. Maybe the reason why i love P.E lessons is because of him ? I want to impress him ? -flushes- Ouch . My stomach. It had been hurting for almost two days. Non-stop and im having a really bad headache a few hours ago. Nevermind. All these are just daily stuff. Not to be afraid of.
Anyway i think i better stop here for now. Bye and god bless you !
The bad thing is that he got scolded. I know that the scolding is for his own good but i just feel really glum. I was suppose to bring his friend and him to another classroom because of something. I could almost feel tears making it way out. I just simply don't understand why these things happen. He is such a good person ! But i have to still face the fact that people have good/bad sides. Luckily,everything ended real quickly. I couldn't really do my stuff after i sent him to the another classroom. I feel that im in the wrong. But i just hope that this thing won't happen again. I wouldn't want to see him carrying an upside-down smile. I just want him to be happy.
The sweet thing that happened today was really cool. My teacher made today's lesson so fun that i totally can't forget it. Usually,i forget all those good things that happen in life and only remember the bad things. I feel really comfortable about going back to school again and the new me is totally loving P.E lessons. The old me is just a girl who detests P.E Lesson and tries to find every reason. Maybe the reason why i love P.E lessons is because of him ? I want to impress him ? -flushes- Ouch . My stomach. It had been hurting for almost two days. Non-stop and im having a really bad headache a few hours ago. Nevermind. All these are just daily stuff. Not to be afraid of.
Anyway i think i better stop here for now. Bye and god bless you !
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home