Friday, April 29, 2005

Sick. sick. SICK.

Sorry for not updating you for the past few days. I've been real busy with my studies and S.S project. Im quite happy and satisfied with the members even if hes not there. Well,i just want him to have fun in his own group. And besides,i want hardworking pupils. Its no demand,just what i want. :)

I just feel that my rival is closer than my crush than i am and that twitches my mind. Intially,i didn't care about it as i was real tired in school and my sore throat was really unbearable. I didn't speak much and thought that everything would turn out better. Well,who knows? Did it turn worser or better ? Im not sure. But all i know is that he is real good at teasing one of my friends and that totally amuses me. Well,i feel kind of good that he asked me to help me even if i have to sarcified my time to enter noisy classes and speak chinese which im totally bad at. At least,this help me a lot. Haha,and just a day ago he was all so sad like that. I simply was just concern and just appartenly used all my energy thinking whats gotten into him ? Well,everyone needs to have his/her privacy at times.

Okay,i just believe that i shouldn't believe in rumors or what because they are totally wrong and just for fun. I make sure that i clear my mind. I tore the pages of my notebook just to clear my mind so that nothing can block the way of me and study. I wouldnt want to flunk my exams just because of dear him. I can concertrate on him after exams and even better after PSLE. Well,i don't think we can ever hang out but all i think is that we be good friends,well everything will turn to the bright side. Afterall,its good to be friends then being nothing.

Joy cannot be discovered without pain. These few phrases are the one that i totally focus on nowdays. I've been recieving so much pain well i did had some joy,which im thankful to god. I want to personally thank my seniors/friends that have helped me and give me advice on what i should do. You all totally rawk. Don't even change,okay?

Anyway well gotta stop here for now,bye you all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home