Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Rain Pelting Down

I just took a nap. I have to say that today had been real exhausting for me. I had so many things to settle that i don't even remember myself. Nothing to do with schoolwork. Well i just realise that if i stop whining everything will be fine. Just like when i kept wining to my friends that my passageway wasn't clear,since there were so many people blocking it and when i try to stop whining and learn to shut up,i finally see that things are better. (:

-sighs- Tomorrow having oral. For my class only,kind of scared. I just wish that my teacher doesn't have time. Hehe. I enjoyed seeing the rain pelting down today while i was having my dinner,it was such a magnificent sight. No words can describe it. After today,i feel that pain cannot be erased so quickly,it finds another place to dwell. Just like if something bad happened today,tomorrow it might be over but its still in your heart. We just have to make our time-table full of activities so we won't bother about these stuff. God just sent trouble to us to make us stronger. But what if God sent you too many troubles ? Of course,everything will be tearing down but we have to learnt to let it go. Besides,when letting go,everything suddenly becomes clear. ;)

I used to be real un-forgiving but after looking at my friends and understanding something i finally changed. At least,my new self is far more better than my old one. (: Oh Yea ! Theres something i want to write here too that really makes me happy : I realised how important my responsibility as a monitress is and i finally learnt to cherish it and have fun. Seeing the class so peaceful,makes me real proud and happy. Well,thats usual. Haha.

Well anyway guess i better stop here for now. Bye. Take care and god bless you !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home