Impressions
I feel that everything is tearing apart. And most importantly,i feel that my classmates have make a wrong decision about making me a monitress. I made some mistakes that i can't forgive myself. I got scolded much more often than the monitor and usually nowadays i'll get scolded.
Maybe God is sending me troubles,so i can be more stronger? I told myself that repeatedly and i hope i won't fear about coming to school again. The only good thing that happened today was that i was the only one who got 20/20 for a memory test. Of course,i made my class proud,thats when i feel that everything is brightening up. Frowns becoming smiles and groaning becomes laughter. Sunshine is all around ! Maybe i'm wrong but my teacher scolded my friend wrongly and it was definately hilarious. We laughed all the way. For me,i just feel that school is a place where all your experiences are and where you experience highs and lows. There are times when i have failures and times when i succeed. All i know is that,i have to treat every obstacle like a stepping stone to build the life i want. Growing up is never easy.
Hehe. Anyway my chinese teacher changed my seating arrangment today. Instead of placing me with my best buddy in chinese class,she placed me with a boy. I might quarrel with my friend but i still realy miss seating with her. Guess i learn to cherish things in life. Lol. Seating with boys. That wasn't really a bad idea. Haha. Maybe im just making more new friends !
I always believe that friendship is the giving of the heart and that life is full of obstacles. Easy ones and difficult ones.
-looks at the clock- Well,i think its my dinner time already. Gotta stop here for now. Hope you learnt something important today . x)) Definately i did. I learnt to believe in myself more and be more responsible for my actions.
Maybe God is sending me troubles,so i can be more stronger? I told myself that repeatedly and i hope i won't fear about coming to school again. The only good thing that happened today was that i was the only one who got 20/20 for a memory test. Of course,i made my class proud,thats when i feel that everything is brightening up. Frowns becoming smiles and groaning becomes laughter. Sunshine is all around ! Maybe i'm wrong but my teacher scolded my friend wrongly and it was definately hilarious. We laughed all the way. For me,i just feel that school is a place where all your experiences are and where you experience highs and lows. There are times when i have failures and times when i succeed. All i know is that,i have to treat every obstacle like a stepping stone to build the life i want. Growing up is never easy.
Hehe. Anyway my chinese teacher changed my seating arrangment today. Instead of placing me with my best buddy in chinese class,she placed me with a boy. I might quarrel with my friend but i still realy miss seating with her. Guess i learn to cherish things in life. Lol. Seating with boys. That wasn't really a bad idea. Haha. Maybe im just making more new friends !
I always believe that friendship is the giving of the heart and that life is full of obstacles. Easy ones and difficult ones.
-looks at the clock- Well,i think its my dinner time already. Gotta stop here for now. Hope you learnt something important today . x)) Definately i did. I learnt to believe in myself more and be more responsible for my actions.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home